Cane (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
MsSuperSuds

Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!

Postby MsSuperSuds » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:18 pm

Good evening, Mr. Cane! I came in to send you back to the top where your love bird awaits. See you later! Up, up and away! Luv ya!

g4666

Postby g4666 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:33 pm

Hi, Cane just watched the Apr 3. 2009 epi on youtube. I enjoyed your scenes with Katherine and how mannerly and respectful you were with Murphy. Also, loved that you apologized to Katherine for the way you treated her. That was real classy.

I particularly enjoyed your scene with Billy and Chloe. I loved that you had the last word mockingly, "enjoy your honeymoon" lol. That was hilarious. You looked so good leaning in that doorway eating cake - that reminded me of your scene with Lily back in Jan. 2008 when you brought over the papers for Neil. You two ended up studying and kissing on the couch. I enjoy so many of your scenes together, however that was one of my favourites.

restlessrhino101

Postby restlessrhino101 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:29 pm

just popped on to say i'm with you cane, 'you the man' ;)

lanefan256

Postby lanefan256 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:36 am

Quote g4666: Hi, Cane just watched the Apr 3. 2009 epi on youtube. I enjoyed your scenes with Katherine and how mannerly and respectful you were with Murphy. Also, loved that you apologized to Katherine for the way you treated her. That was real classy.

I particularly enjoyed your scene with Billy and Chloe. I loved that you had the last word mockingly, "enjoy your honeymoon" lol. That was hilarious. You looked so good leaning in that doorway eating cake - that reminded me of your scene with Lily back in Jan. 2008 when you brought over the papers for Neil. You two ended up studying and kissing on the couch. I enjoy so many of your scenes together, however that was one of my favourites.

g4666, I came into this thread to gush about the April 3rd Can. epi I saw on utube but you beat me to it so I will add ITA!!!!!!!!!!!! Just when I thought I could not like this guy any more he has to go prove me wrong,lol. That scene with him eating the cake was toooo good. Love, love, love me some Cane :-)

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:28 am

Welcome back, Lanefan! g4666, that episode where Lily and Cane are studying and kissing on the couch is one of my favorite episodes, especially if you take out the part where Neil and Lily have a little confrontation. I even liked the standoff between Neil and Cane when Neil walked him to the elevator. Cane was respectful, but he did not cower or back off. He went home and called Lily again to tell her enjoyed studying with her and hoped her dad did not come down too hard on her. I loved that, "Good night and sleep well!!" That was one funny episode! They don't write them like that anymore.

The teasing about the Civil War before the kissing began was priceless!!!

Well, sugar babe, I am looking forward to seeing you on-screen today, and I just know that I am going to enjoy every minute of it. I always tape your scenes so I can replay "just your scenes" at another time. Luv ya!

partyvibe

Postby partyvibe » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:13 pm

Show love for the character of Cane.

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:42 pm

You looked so good today. And I love the zingers you gave Chloe and Billy. What a great Wedding present!! Your favorite girl is a lucky woman!!!Long Live Lane!

taytaythejetplane

Postby taytaythejetplane » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:36 pm

Luv Cane he's awesome :)

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:46 pm

Quote taytaythejetplane: Luv Cane he's awesome :)

I like your screen name! Are you new to the board?

taytaythejetplane

Postby taytaythejetplane » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:04 pm

Quote annyhall:
Quote taytaythejetplane: Luv Cane he's awesome :)

I like your screen name! Are you new to the board?

Thank you and yess

Return to “The Young and the Restless”