Cane (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
annyhall

Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!

Postby annyhall » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:12 pm

Quote fineladydee: Checking in to show Cane some love!! I love the way Cane loves Lily!! He has spoilt her with his loving (like the song says by Joss Stone)!!! No one can love Lily like Cane!

Spoiled!! That's the word I was looking for on today's episode! You can tell the love of his life is Cane's baby and there is nothing he won't do to please her! LLL

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:17 pm

Quote annyhall:
Quote fineladydee: Checking in to show Cane some love!! I love the way Cane loves Lily!! He has spoilt her with his loving (like the song says by Joss Stone)!!! No one can love Lily like Cane!

Spoiled!! That's the word I was looking for on today's episode! You can tell the love of his life is Cane's baby and there is nothing he won't do to please her! LLL

What's LLL? And you are right! That is a man who is totally in love with his woman!!!

fineladydee

Postby fineladydee » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:18 pm

Quote annyhall:

annyhall - Absolutely! He spoils the heck out of her!! Was on Youtube and Patrice from PatriceProductions has a mvid of them titled "Spoilt". He totally melts my knees when he's looking at her and touching her face in that special way (stroking his thumb against her cheek)! Yes!! Cane is a fine man who is very much in love with his Lily!

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:58 pm

Just dropped in to pay my respects and to thank you for throwing a lifeline to your brother, Billy. You offered, he refused, so there is nothing more that you can do. Too bad that he is too stubborn to take it. I am dying to know what your next move will be. You looked great today!! Luv ya!

g4666

Postby g4666 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:30 pm

Hello Cane, just dropped by to say that I am speechless when it comes to how much you love Lily. I have never seen a man love a woman so completely like you do Lily. I have said it before and I will say it again and again, Lily is one lucky young lady to have you as a boyfriend and soon to be husband.

Also what amazes me is that even though there is an age difference between you two, you do not take advantage of that. She makes her own decisions, and like Neil said, she is strong-willed. You always listen to her let her know that her opinions matter and are important to you. What I get is that your mission in life is whatever makes Lily happy. You truly epitomize true love, commitment and Loving unconditionally.

Keep loving Lily like you do and you are more than alright with me.

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:46 pm

I loved your segment of the program today! You were so tender to TLOYL. That finger stroking just did me in. You are just so sweet to TLOYL. She seemed so happy today. Somehow you two must have worked it out. The rest of us are still in the dark though! I also liked how you talked to Billy, seems like most of the anger has died down, you must be healing! That is great can't wait to see your next move?

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:43 pm

Good night, sweet prince! Hope you had a good day. Sleep well tonight and I will check you tomorrow. Luv ya! Back to the top!

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:00 am

Good morning, sweet prince! That special cup of coffee, latte or whatever with the heart shape on top was so cute when you offered it to your lady!! What a thoughtful thing to do!!

Love is in the air. I can feel it all around you when the two of you are together. You don't have to say anything. You don't have to do anything special other than just look at each other AND "IT SHOWS." You're going to make it after all.

g4666

Postby g4666 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:03 pm

Cane, I loved yesterday's epi when you told Lily that you will always wait for her. That scene reminded me of the epi when you two were unpacking the boxes in your new home. You told her then that you loved her and was committed to her. You don't make commitments lightly but when you do you are commit wholly and solely. Even during your 8 months apart you were still committed to Lily - you tried to commit to Chloe but you just couldn't. Cane, You are an incredible person and you are worth your weight in gold.

g4666

Postby g4666 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:08 pm

Hi, Cane loved your scene with Billy yesterday. Again, you looked handsome in that suit. When Billy sarcastically said "you want to be my best man, Cane?" You were so adorable when you laughed and said "that’s funny".

After yesterday's epi, it is possible for you two to be in the same room without fighting. I really would love to see you and Billy interact like real brothers. That would be awesome! I know this is something that you want would because you are into family. But Billy is the stumbling block.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”