Cane (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
partyvibe

Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!

Postby partyvibe » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:19 pm

And he is also not going to take no for answer from Lily
so I am going to sit back and see how he work this out,it should be good.

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:50 pm

I have watched Y&R for years and there have been many romances come and go. But I don't remember when I have been so convinced of a man's love for a woman as I am with Cane! The expressions on his face tells me all I need to know how deeply and passionately he loves!

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:05 pm

Quote annyhall: I have watched Y&R for years and there have been many romances come and go. But I don't remember when I have been so convinced of a man's love for a woman as I am with Cane! The expressions on his face tells me all I need to know how deeply and passionately he loves!

You know what bothers me the most about their reunion right now is that the writers seem to want to tie in "full custody of Delia" to Cane's marriage proposal to Lily. The writing makes me ill b/c it seems that the marriage won't take place unless she consents to accept Delia as their child. And that just AIN'T SO!! Cane loves Lily and would marry Lily in a NY minute if she said yes--Baby or no baby! Any guy who loves a woman as much as he loves her is A-OK in my book. I love this man!!

g4666

Postby g4666 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:33 pm

Quote MsSuperSuds:
Quote annyhall: I have watched Y&R for years and there have been many romances come and go. But I don't remember when I have been so convinced of a man's love for a woman as I am with Cane! The expressions on his face tells me all I need to know how deeply and passionately he loves!

You know what bothers me the most about their reunion right now is that the writers seem to want to tie in "full custody of Delia" to Cane's marriage proposal to Lily. The writing makes me ill b/c it seems that the marriage won't take place unless she consents to accept Delia as their child. And that just AIN'T SO!! Cane loves Lily and would marry Lily in a NY minute if she said yes--Baby or no baby! Any guy who loves a woman as much as he loves her is A-OK in my book. I love this man!!

Yes, he surely does love her. That is why Lily should fight tooth and nail to stay together. Cane has loved Lily and ONLY Lily for a year and a half and counting. Lane is truly an amazing love story because in soapland you fall in and out of love like you change your clothes. They are truly a SUPERCOUPLE and in my opinion have surpassed the Luke and Laura story love story.

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:54 pm

Quote fineladydee: I love Cane! When this man loves, he loves very deeply, that is why it is so hard for him to walk away from Delia. Cane will have to do a lot of soul searching. He will need to realize this is the one time he will have to let this go! If he does not he may lose Lily!

I have to say this though, this man sure knows how to love a woman!

You got that right! When a man loves a woman, can't keep his mind on nothing else . . . I forgotten the lyrics, but there is a song by Procol Harem that was popular way back when!

lanefan256

Postby lanefan256 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:22 pm

The fact that he is kind, considerate, honest and easy-on-the-eyes are all reasons to adore this man. These are true, but to be honest, Cane had me at hello :-)

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:43 pm

Quote lanefan256: The fact that he is kind, considerate, honest and easy-on-the-eyes are all reasons to adore this man. These are true, but to be honest, Cane had me at hello :-)

ITA!

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:35 am

Hello Babeee! He is so kind and considerate of Lily's feelings and emotions. I love that about him. He does not push her to do anything that she does not want to do. And to top it off, he is a tender, passionate lover who takes his time to make his woman feel good!! The lovemaking is never rushed!! I like that!! OH YES!

fineladydee

Postby fineladydee » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:54 am

Well ladies, I have just been on a site that shows pictures of soap hunks!! Cane was on there in all of his fine glory!! I had a fan fanning myself because suddenly it was hot in here (lol)! On this site you can nominate your favorite. He has been nominated but he has never won(Nick has won several times)!! We need to vote for him!! I don't know if I am allowed to say the name of the site, let me know.

Cane is soooo fine!! His eyes are so smoldering when he looks at Lily. I love the way he talks to her, in a half whisper!! It melts my knees when he talks to her in that voice while stroking her face. How can anyone say they don't have chemistry?! Sparks are flying! This man knows how to love Lily like no other man can!

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:43 am

Quote fineladydee: Well ladies, I have just been on a site that shows pictures of soap hunks!! Cane was on there in all of his fine glory!! I had a fan fanning myself because suddenly it was hot in here (lol)! On this site you can nominate your favorite. He has been nominated but he has never won(Nick has won several times)!! We need to vote for him!! I don't know if I am allowed to say the name of the site, let me know.

Cane is soooo fine!! His eyes are so smoldering when he looks at Lily. I love the way he talks to her, in a half whisper!! It melts my knees when he talks to her in that voice while stroking her face. How can anyone say they don't have chemistry?! Sparks are flying! This man knows how to love Lily like no other man can!

Good morning, fineladydee! I love that he is always touching her especially before lovemaking and afterwards. He strokes the back of her hands and arms. I love that finger play that they do together. It looks like foreplay sometimes and at other times, it looks like afterplay. Whatever it is, it is so sexy!! I think that it is pure genius. This guy knows how to insert nuances to make the situation looks so real. I love it.

I love the way he speaks to her, too. He never yells. The argument in Crimson Lights was the loudest that he has ever gotten with her. That was an intense argument, and it knocked him off-kilter just a bit. I think that was the catalyst that made all the memories of them together flood back to the surface. He had tried to surpress them. He had to go after his woman.

Lady, these memories are going to have to sustain us for a week or so until this baby drama is decided or is dropped.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”