Cane (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
MsSuperSuds

Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!

Postby MsSuperSuds » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:48 am

Good morning, Big Guy! It's time to get up and at 'em!! Before I send you to the top, I just want to revisit the best right hook that I have ever seen on daytime TV! The object of that punch should never ever suggest that your special lady friend "dumped you because you are a mama's boy!" To even imply that she doesn't want you anymore is a bit too much for you (OR ME) to digest.

I love your relationship with your mom. That seems so genuine and so special. And so is your relationship with your special lady. I am glad that you won't allow anyone to tell you that relationship is not special. Catch you at the top!! Have a great day!!

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:19 am

EyeCandy,Candy Cane,Sugar Cane, Big Daddy Cane all these describe one of the sexist men on TV these days. When you're not on there's just no heat! Long Live Cane!!!!!! More CandyCane Plz!!!!

TeaLeaves

Postby TeaLeaves » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:17 am

I really miss seeing Cane onscreen involved in something besides that baby. I hope they take some time to evolve his character a little more.

partyvibe

Postby partyvibe » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:14 pm

Quote TeaLeaves: I really miss seeing Cane onscreen involved in something besides that baby. I hope they take some time to evolve his character a little more.

That is what his fans want too, we need for him to move away from this stupid baby drama and get him back to work
and develope his character more.
He took a beaten with this s/l for the past 8 months.

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:43 pm

Quote partyvibe:
Quote TeaLeaves: I really miss seeing Cane onscreen involved in something besides that baby. I hope they take some time to evolve his character a little more.

That is what his fans want too, we need for him to move away from this stupid baby drama and get him back to work
and develope his character more.
He took a beaten with this s/l for the past 8 months.

I want Cane out of this stupid baby/mama drama, split the quadrangle into couples, and develop his life with Lily.

I also want him to never suggest to his half-brother or anyone else to "Hit him so that he could call the cops, take out a warrant, and put the perpetrator in jail." (Remember the hospital scene.) The writers missed the boat on this one, too! This is just not something that would ever come out of Cane's mouth. I cannot ever see Cane taking a punch from anyone w/o swinging back! Writers, do your homework!! Luv ya, Cane! Will holler at you later!

g4666

Postby g4666 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:51 am

Hi Cane: loved seeing you and Lily onscreen today. Continue to listen to the love of your life that is what real relationships are made of. I love the fact that you are very expressive with Lily. You are not afraid to show how much you love her because you tell her and show her all the time. Cane, you have a big heart and a lot of love to give. So keep it up and your life will be one happy merry go round. Both of you practically glowed today - that's what you do to each other.

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Hey there, Sugar Babe! Just dropped by to say "Hi!" I have not watched today's episode yet, but I understand that it is one of those episodes that I should not miss. So I will see you back at the top! Later for you, Big guy!

g4666

Postby g4666 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:16 pm

Hi Cane, It's me again, I just wanted to say how impressed I was with how well you took the news about Lily not wanting to raise Cordelia (which shouldn't surprise anyone because thats just the kind of guy you are - always putting Lily's happiness first - even from the beginning when you two started dating, it was always "whatever you want sweetheart"). You are my role model because you are willing to work together to keep your relationship front and center (as engaged couples are meant to do). You are truly Lily's "ROCK" and "PRINCE CHARMING".

BTW, I love your endearments for Lily. I love to hear you call her baby and sweetheart.

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:17 pm

Cane make the right decision and do it soon! It's driving me crazy waiting for you to come to your senses at choose!
Love Me Some Cane!!!

g4666

Postby g4666 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:20 pm

Hi, Cane, I've read that you will make Billy an offer - which I gather will be fair and beneficial to everyone involved, including Cordelia. But, Billy, being Billy, will possibly turn you down out of spite and jealousy. imho, Billy is only interested in Cordelia to stick it to you because he knows you love her. He is also jealous because you have a love of a wonderful woman (Lily). Billy treats Delia like a possession. Anyways, just know that whatever you decide I support you 100% and know that Billy is immature and selfish. We really shouldn't expect too much from Billy because he is incapable of putting others first.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”