Cane (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
shalaydra75

Re: Cane (No Bash)

Postby shalaydra75 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:14 pm

MsSuperSuds wrote:Glad to see you back home w/ your family. I hope you tell Lily the same thing you told Joe. Have a good evening & I look forward to seeing you in your house again & on screen soon. :D

This is great news.

I agree; the writers had Lily looking way out of character. Even if Joe and Lily had not slept together, it makes no sense that someone would discuss a family member’s murder/kidnapping case around friend (s). The whole scene was just stupid.

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:50 pm

Poor Cane tries to help everybody but gets the short end of the stick everytime. He is being set up by someone to take the fall for abducting Hilary, extorting money from Devon, & making a bad business deal at Fenmore's. Somebody really loaded the bases on my favorite male character to make him look guilty. The person doing this has to gain something after Cane is prosecuted & out of the way. Wonder who that could possibly be? Only two candidates come to mind. And only one of them stands to gain Canes wife, family & home after he is out of the way.

While I am on the subject, I cannot imagine Devon's short memory & utter stupidity to believe that someone like Cane, who had his back through thick & thin, would do this to him. After all is said & done & the real culprits are captured or revealed, I hope Cane realizes who his real friends are & distances himself from this slimy couple. Good Luck, Mr. Ashby!

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:58 pm

Luv Cane! ill be focusing on himself for a minute.

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:13 pm

Life is pain and the enjoyment of love is an anesthetic. — Cesare Pavese

I hope Cane learns from the current events to put his family first. I also hope he's OK after the fire cools down. Lily, Charlie & Mattie will be waiting for him.

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:40 pm

First Lily is lost in a plane crash; now Cane is unconscious in a locked closet of a burning building. Somebody must rescue my fave. What does the devil in costume have against Cane?

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:45 pm

Luv Cane-MsSuperSud-Do you know how long were out due to his broken elbow?

kelli_bbelle07

Postby kelli_bbelle07 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:18 pm

MsSuperSuds wrote:First Lily is lost in a plane crash; now Cane is unconscious in a locked closet of a burning building. Somebody must rescue my fave. What does the devil in costume have against Cane?

Right! That was my question too. I don't remember Ian and Cane having any issues. The only person who has something against Cane is Joe. Joe and Ian wore the same costumes.

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:12 pm

kelli_bbelle07 wrote:
MsSuperSuds wrote:First Lily is lost in a plane crash; now Cane is unconscious in a locked closet of a burning building. Somebody must rescue my fave. What does the devil in costume have against Cane?

Right! That was my question too. I don't remember Ian and Cane having any issues. The only person who has something against Cane is Joe. Joe and Ian wore the same costumes.

It's sheer & utter nonsense. Pratt won't take the time & energy to invest into a credible & cohesive story to make watching worth the viewers time.

Rfan

Postby Rfan » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:56 pm

Showing love for Mr Cane Ashby, husband of Mrs Lily Ashby and loving dad to Mattie and Charlie Ashby. My favorite family in Daytime.

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:03 am

I hope your injury is healing & that you are ready for some good LANE drama this year.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”