Cane (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Charme

Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!

Postby Charme » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:28 pm

I think one of the best things about Cane is the fact that he wears his heart on his sleeve. Cane puts it all out there for the world to see :)) He's so loving and caring, I just adore him.

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:28 pm

Quote partyvibe: Cannot wait to see Cane back on the screen just give me that AUSSIE sleeping pill anytime I take a whole bottle. *)

Yeah, I'd love to overdose on that Aussie sleeping pill extra strength. Long Live Lane!!!

g4666

Postby g4666 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:28 pm

Quote Charme: I think one of the best things about Cane is the fact that he wears his heart on his sleeve. Cane puts it all out there for the world to see :)) He's so loving and caring, I just adore him.

Yes, Charme that's exactly right.

partyvibe

Postby partyvibe » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:35 pm

Ladies i am glad to say it is going to on and popping next week for our couple.

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:55 pm

Quote partyvibe: Ladies i am glad to say it is going to on and popping next week for our couple.

Thanks partyvibe you are always so encouraging and always bringing good news! I love me some Cane!

g4666

Postby g4666 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:08 pm

Quote annyhall:
Quote partyvibe: Ladies i am glad to say it is going to on and popping next week for our couple.

Thanks partyvibe you are always so encouraging and always bringing good news! I love me some Cane!

Yes, thanks partyvibe I need some good news concerning our Lane. Cane, here's to bumping you to #1.

bestlurker

Postby bestlurker » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:20 pm

Really like Cane since Billy came on the show. The guy finally woke up and he's a man once again.

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:36 pm

Quote bestlurker: Really like Cane since Billy came on the show. The guy finally woke up and he's a man once again.

I love the new edge he has. When he was with a certain pregnant lady who shall be un named he was like a zomby. She called him the Aussie Sleeping pill but I think she put my man to sleep.

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:58 pm

"The Aussie Sleeping Pill" moniker was intended as an insult, but I took it as a real compliment to my main man's sexual prowess!!! Too bad and so sad for the lady in question b/c she did not get to experience or enjoy it!! And it was not for lack of trying either!!! Long live "The Aussie Sleeping Pill!!"

I hope Cane is having as much fun with this moniker as I am ever since I first heard it!!! Sock it to 'em, BDC!!!

g4666

Postby g4666 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:04 pm

Quote MsSuperSuds: "The Aussie Sleeping Pill" moniker was intended as an insult, but I took it as a real compliment to my main man's sexual prowess!!! Too bad and so sad for the lady in question b/c she did not get to experience or enjoy it!! And it was not for lack of trying either!!! Long live "The Aussie Sleeping Pill!!"

I hope Cane is having as much fun with this moniker as I am ever since I first heard it!!! Sock it to 'em, BDC!!!

Yes, she did try many times but "The Aussie Sleeping Pill" just wasn't interested. This is the reason why she is so bitter and it's amazing why she is still wearing "TASP" ring.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”