Cane (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
restlessrhino101

Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!

Postby restlessrhino101 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:10 pm

MsSuperSuds, just giving cane a lift, where are you today ?) hope all is well ;)

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:03 pm

Cane I am in your corner. I hope days that are coming up will bring you much happiness with your lady love. Luv Ya Cane

lanefan256

Postby lanefan256 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:10 pm

Daniel Goddard must be laughing his butt off right now :-) he finally has some juicy material to perform. I love his work. You bring a smile to this fan each and every time DG.
I am enjoying this take charge Cane.

Auntirhee, don't be scared, Cane is still the man we all love, this change will be for the better.

Luv ya, Cane :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:28 pm

Quote Auntirhee:
Quote MsSuperSuds: I am loving Cane's "kick arse" persona! He is scaring the beejeebers out of a lot of folks. The next time someone thinks about pulling some stunt on him, they will remember this time. They should have left him alone to love his woman, but no! Let's pull one over on the ole boy!! This revelation woke him up and pushed him to action! I will bet there are those who would like to put him to sleep again!! ROFL! Luv ya, Big Daddy! Go get 'em!
~) Suds, I'll tell you he has scared the beejeebers out of me! I don't like where this is going. Please tell me that he is not proposing to Lily in hopes to get a better chance with the baby. Because it sure is looking like that is the case. He is so angry, and I feel for him. I just don't want that kind of proposal for Lily. Sometimes I think......well, we will just see. He is sexy when he's madd huh :-)

The proposal is up on Youtube. I think he did a great job proposing to Lily and to me it didn't seem like he was doing it for Cordelia he let Lily know that the baby was going to be a part of his life and he also couldn't live without Lily. It was so sweet(boy do I love that man). So, Lily knows the facts and it is up to her whether are not to spend her life with him. Where is Ms Supersuds sure do miss her! It's like the wild wild west on this MB today!

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:16 pm

Quote annyhall:
Quote Auntirhee:
Quote MsSuperSuds: I am loving Cane's "kick arse" persona! He is scaring the beejeebers out of a lot of folks. The next time someone thinks about pulling some stunt on him, they will remember this time. They should have left him alone to love his woman, but no! Let's pull one over on the ole boy!! This revelation woke him up and pushed him to action! I will bet there are those who would like to put him to sleep again!! ROFL! Luv ya, Big Daddy! Go get 'em!
~) Suds, I'll tell you he has scared the beejeebers out of me! I don't like where this is going. Please tell me that he is not proposing to Lily in hopes to get a better chance with the baby. Because it sure is looking like that is the case. He is so angry, and I feel for him. I just don't want that kind of proposal for Lily. Sometimes I think......well, we will just see. He is sexy when he's madd huh :-)

The proposal is up on Youtube. I think he did a great job proposing to Lily and to me it didn't seem like he was doing it for Cordelia he let Lily know that the baby was going to be a part of his life and he also couldn't live without Lily. It was so sweet(boy do I love that man). So, Lily knows the facts and it is up to her whether are not to spend her life with him. Where is Ms Supersuds sure do miss her! It's like the wild wild west on this MB today!

Hi Ladies! You know that I am not far away! I have really busy days now--especially on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I try to come in early b/c I know that I won't be able to come in until late. I got drafted to feed babies & toddlers and take 2 classes in the evening, but I just had to come in an give my props to Cane! How about that right hook to brother's nose today? I just could not stop laughing. And the dressing down he gave to wifey-pooh was PRICELESS!! It was a real eye-opener for her!!! ROFL!!

I have just got to find my thread "Cane is The Man!!" because he is THE MAN!

lanefan256

Postby lanefan256 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:43 pm

Hey Suds, I saw that right hook that Cane landed and it was mighty fine. :D Cane-a-licious has me standing up to applaud him these days. I'm definately lovin' me some Cane.
Suds, I have to give you your props. When I see your name on a thread I immediately go in cause you tell it straight. I am usually lmbo and nodding my head in agreement.

Cane is the man!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

restlessrhino101

Postby restlessrhino101 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Quote lanefan256: Hey Suds, I saw that right hook that Cane landed and it was mighty fine. :D Cane-a-licious has me standing up to applaud him these days. I'm definately lovin' me some Cane.
Suds, I have to give you your props. When I see your name on a thread I immediately go in cause you tell it straight. I am usually lmbo and nodding my head in agreement.

yes sir, she tells it like it is: true ;) and straight from the hip. ....... go cane, kick some billy and cloe butt

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:40 pm

Quote restlessrhino101:
Quote lanefan256: Hey Suds, I saw that right hook that Cane landed and it was mighty fine. :D Cane-a-licious has me standing up to applaud him these days. I'm definately lovin' me some Cane.

Hey Lanefan amd Restlessrhino! You ladies make me feel good and let me know that my efforts to support my man, Cane, are not wasted. Thank you! Thank you! And, of course, my man, Cane, thanks you too!

I wrote a scathing post on Cane is the man and lost it!!! I will have to come up with another one tomorrow. Will check you later. Back to the top for Cane, My Man!!

yes sir, she tells it like it is: true ;) and straight from the hip. ....... go cane, kick some billy and cloe butt

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:38 am

Good morning, Sweet, Sweet Sugar Daddy Cane! I love your attitude. Those negative people are hollering, "He is just too mean. He should not have done that!! He is losing his mind! He needs to sit down!" I say "Keep the attitude! Keep the calm! And do your thang!!" Knock 'em out once for me, too!!

I love your statement to Chloe, "Your boyfriend doesn't want you, I don't want you, and Cordelia doesn't need you!" That calmed her down to speechless. Daddy Cane, you are hot, sexy hot and angry! Luv ya!!

Thank you Lanefan and RestlessRhino! I needed the boost to my ego to stick it to some of these negative and stupid posters!! Thanks for having my back!! Cane thanks you too.

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:43 am

Ms Supersuds missed seeing you on the boards yesterday. It was horrible here yesterday. We all had our hands full trying to defend Cane. He has been excellent lately. I wanted him to punch Billy again. I will probably not be on here much today I am just so tired of the Lane hate and I really want to enjoy this Reunion today amongst ppl who love Lane Like I do! Thanks for always being there to support them at times you probably were the only one on here. btw be sure to vote for our couple in the CBS SID poll they slipped to number 2 from nmber 1 for many weeks.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”