Cane (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
MsSuperSuds

Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!

Postby MsSuperSuds » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:39 pm

Hey there Big Guy! Did I detect a little rage from you in your scenes today? Well, its about time. Feelings of any kind are much better than that milquetoast, placid facade you have been using to suppress your emotions and memories. Welcome back to the land of the living, my friend! Luv Ya! See you back at the top!

lanefan256

Postby lanefan256 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:14 pm

Surprise! Surprise! Surprise! You were awesome today Cane. Steam was rolling off your fit body and I must say that it was a good look. You owned every scene-your presence was felt. I loved it :-) Keep moving forward with the excellent work DG.

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:47 pm

I loved all the scenes you were in today. It is good to see the black T-shirt back today you looked great. Can't wait to see you happy and in charge again. To my favorite male Character on Y&R. Long Live Cane!

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:07 am

Hey there Big Daddy Cane! It's payback time in GC, isn't it? Guess who is going to feel the bite?? Back to the top for you big guy!

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:31 am

Hey there, Big Guy! I can hardly wait to see today's episode. I hear it's a really intense series of riveting drama; it's "must see" TV. I will be there with bells on. In the meantime, you have a great day. Luv ya!

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:28 am

Good Morning, Sugar Daddy Cane! You are really in a mess right now and and I suspect that you will initiate a good fight for your beliefs. Whatever you decide, I support you without question. You have earned my respect and undying support. I love your heart and spirit! Luv ya! Go Cane!

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:07 pm

Cane(DG)! you did an excellent job on Friday for both US and the Candadian shows. You really made us feel your pain. We definately saw a new side to you, now a bit edgy. I like how you are standing up for yourself allowing no one to steer your life where you don't want it to go. You Go Cane! Long Live Cane Ashby!

jgirl41

Postby jgirl41 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:22 pm

Go Big Daddy Cane we got your back...love how you handle yourself..taking charge you are just oozing pure sexiness.

lanefan256

Postby lanefan256 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:03 pm

I am really loving this aggressive Cane :-) I sure do hope he meant it when he said he was going to go after what he wants. About time! The gentle, caring side of The Big Guy is still there but now the intense side will balance it all out. Do your thang Sweet Daddy Cane :-) :-) :-) :-)
Luv ya!

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:22 pm

I love your screen time. That is the most fabulous time for me to watch Y&R and its even better when your better half is interacting with you. I had fun watching you fall hopelessly in love. Once you started on the path to love, you could not get off the trail. You were and still are a slow, smoldering fire that is about to ignite into a full blaze. I love your work and I am looking forward to watching your magic next week. Luv ya!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”