Cane (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
MsSuperSuds

Re: Cane (No Bash)

Postby MsSuperSuds » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:30 pm

Quote shalaydra75: MsSuperSuds-thanks for alerting me of Cane’s presence. I missed the episode, but I watched it online. I was also amazed at Devon taking Lily and the twins “home.” Lily said they were living separately. Why would she either buy another home or rent an apartment if they are not divorced. It would be reasonable that she would have a suite at the AC. I never knew where Cane lived when Lily divorced him.

I read that Shelia Carter may be returning. I wonder if Cane will be the BeastMaster who saves her or revert to the shoulder on which an govergrown crybaby leans.

I haven't a clue what Chuck Pratt is planning for Cane. The show makes no sense to me. Remember Pattycakes, Paul's crazy sister, is returning too. Why? It's a mystery on the return of both ladies except both are crazy & CP likes women who are crazy. Looking forward to see what direction CP takes Cane.

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:50 pm

Quote MsSuperSuds:
Quote shalaydra75: MsSuperSuds-thanks for alerting me of Cane’s presence. I missed the episode, but I watched it online. I was also amazed at Devon taking Lily and the twins “home.” Lily said they were living separately. Why would she either buy another home or rent an apartment if they are not divorced. It would be reasonable that she would have a suite at the AC. I never knew where Cane lived when Lily divorced him.

I read that Shelia Carter may be returning. I wonder if Cane will be the BeastMaster who saves her or revert to the shoulder on which an govergrown crybaby leans.

I haven't a clue what Chuck Pratt is planning for Cane. The show makes no sense to me. Remember Pattycakes, Paul's crazy sister, is returning too. Why? It's a mystery on the return of both ladies except both are crazy & CP likes women who are crazy. Looking forward to see what direction CP takes Cane.

MsSuperSuds-I am wondering that since the same company owns majority shares in Y&R and Days, will tptb allow DG to take on double roles as ED? Days is nearly dead. It needs something to boast it.

Have a great weekend!!!

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:03 am

Quote shalaydra75:
Quote MsSuperSuds:

MsSuperSuds-I am wondering that since the same company owns majority shares in Y&R and Days, will tptb allow DG to take on double roles as ED? Days is nearly dead. It needs something to boast it.

Have a great weekend!!!

Shalaydra, Josh Griffith is on the writing team at Days. Sony has an interest at both Y&R & Days. If Josh would write for them, I'd follow.

Don't know what he could do for DG solo but if both DG & CK are there as a new couple moving to town, I'd drop Y&R like a hot rock & never look backwards! Count on it!

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:42 am

Quote MsSuperSuds:
Quote shalaydra75:
Quote MsSuperSuds:

Have a great weekend!!!

Shalaydra, Josh Griffith is on the writing team at Days. Sony has an interest at both Y&R & Days. If Josh would write for them, I'd follow.

Don't know what he could do for DG solo but if both DG & CK are there as a new couple moving to town, I'd drop Y&R like a hot rock & never look backwards! Count on it!

Yes it would be great if we could see a full blown relationship. Moreover, Days will benefit immeasurable from a permanent AA female character.

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:51 pm

Have a great evening, Mr. Cane! Love you dude, but I will never understand the logic for writing Cane to attend Hevon's wedding. They played a huge part in torpedoing your marriage & you support this relationship! What a load of crap!

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:57 pm

The grass is greener where you water it. --NEIL BARRINGHAM

Hey Dude! You cannot neglect home to tend someone else's garden! Lily is NOT totally to blame for this crises In your marriage. Nothing will be resolved until you own your part of responsibilities for creating this messy situation. You must apologize to your wife for totally dismissing her emotions & neglecting her before it is too late. The grass is not greener elsewhere! Water that grass at home, my good man!

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:00 pm

Quote MsSuperSuds:
The grass is greener where you water it. --NEIL BARRINGHAM

Hey Dude! You cannot neglect home to tend someone else's garden! Lily is NOT totally to blame for this crises In your marriage. Nothing will be resolved until you own your part of responsibilities for creating this messy situation. You must apologize to your wife for totally dismissing her emotions & neglecting her before it is too late. The grass is not greener elsewhere! Water that grass at home, my good man!

Good evening, Mr. Cane! I am still waiting for some truth to enter the feel-good forgiveness party! Have a great evening. Will catch you next time.

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:11 pm

Have a good evening, Mr. Cane! Just catching up. Hope good things are in store for you. :roll:

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:45 pm

Luv Cane but I get tired of him talking about breaking trust.

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:21 pm

All of us, at certain moments of our lives, need to take advice and to receive help from other people. — Alexis Carrel

You are a "knight in shining armor" among mortals. Love your care & concern for wife & family. Would love more story & screentime for you. Have a great weekend.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”