Cane (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Candace

New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!

Postby Candace » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:59 pm

The no bashing threads have very clear rules...

While this thread is made for Cane fans to talk about the character they love, it is NOT in any way to be used to bash any other characters or fanbases! (This will be posted on each non-bash thread.) Creating these non-bash threads will be easier for the moderators to watch - and for the fans to post freely about Cane.

We advise you all to follow the guidelines. As usual, anyone going against the rules could risk being reported and having their posts deleted, or screen names turned into administration.

Thank you and have fun posting!

MsSuperSuds

Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Cane!

Postby MsSuperSuds » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:48 pm

Cane is one of the most caring and compassionate guys on Y&R. That magnificent smile, good looks and Aussie accent makes you a winner!!

I understand that we get to experience a new layer added to the complexity of the character. The slow, smoldering angry side is about to bubble over. Can't wait to see more sides of this character's personality developed. Cain, you are THE man to watch on Y&R. Love your work!!

spcondo

Postby spcondo » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:57 pm

Yeah for Cane! I'm partial to the strong, silent, dumb, types, but I'm also looking forward to the emergence of the next generation Dark Knight!

Daniel Goddard is also one of the nicest, most loving, appreciative, humble and giving actors I've ever seen. He is truly a gift to his fans and admirers. I hope this is a great year for him personally and professionally, he deserves it!

Charme

Postby Charme » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:38 pm

I personally love the character of Cane. He is everything a woman could ask for- kind, sweet, considerate, and he loves with all his heart. It saddens me that the writers have in many ways sacrificed the character of Cane over the past few months for others less worthy. No matter what tptb do I will always route for and support the character of Cane. When he's written correctly, he is one of the most romantic characters on daytime. Go Cane -

Please do not post about couples in this thread. Candace

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:40 pm

He's one fine lookin Man for the most part and he packs a mean punch.

Charme

Postby Charme » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:46 pm

Quote pdames4: He's one fine lookin Man for the most part and he packs a mean punch.

-

No bashing of any characters in this thread, please. Candace

cafn8d

Postby cafn8d » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:25 am

Daniel Goddard is wonderful! He had me when he was climbing up the elevator shaft! HOLY BICEPS!

On a less superficial level, I love that he does seem to be a deep-down decent guy. I'm still not entirely sure what that one scene was about where he got on his phone and said "I'm in" to someone... (does ANYONE know where they were going with that?!) but in the event TPTB just decided to drop the idea of making him sinister like a bad potato, I'm all for it. I like having a White Knight around now and then!

sutherngirl

Postby sutherngirl » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:30 am

I have to admit Cane is one fine lookin' specimen... *) Chloe, Lily or whoever he's with is a lucky woman.. :-)

Shyss

Postby Shyss » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:06 am

I think cane is a cutie, his accent and his smile are adorable. I love that he joined the show and hope he sticks around for many year to come. Cane is awesome!

Charme

Postby Charme » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:49 pm

Cane is everything I'd want in a man, and when he's fighting mad, he is too damn sexy :D .

Return to “The Young and the Restless”