Um I just saw the wedding episode: ranting a bit about THEME

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Missmugs

Um I just saw the wedding episode: ranting a bit about THEME

Postby Missmugs » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:30 pm

I now know why Candace closed my Nadia's theme thread..what she did not was this: I started that thread IN AUGUST!!!! Someone found it posted in the thread about Ana singing at the wedding and then Candace closed it stating there was already one going on that topic..Well, I only saw the thread that I started not any others...So it's what Jan 2nd I just now saw Ana perform the song at Neil and Miss Karen's wedding..I had no idea that's what people were talking about in my own thread and really am kinda disappointed the the mod decided (yes I know they can do what they want) that mine was one to many!! Seems to be something is afoot here.
There are one to many threads about Lily & all her men, Phylis and how great or not she is and the multiple threads on the same 4 characters and you all know what ones I am referring too..While I am with many other posters on the fact that this is the best board out there that I have seen so far so this is where choose to I post.I ended up getting frustrated and took a break From the board for a bit only to come back and have the same things happen...Heck I've even reported the thread that completely bashed a moderator on their looks and sexual preference, that in itself means I do follow the guidelines..I really don't see why some posters get away with A LOT of bashing and others who give little bash get edited or even have their threads closed. OMG what's the dilly O??

Lilamoor

Re: Um I just saw the wedding episode: ranting a bit about THEME

Postby Lilamoor » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:51 pm

Quote Missmugs: I now know why Candace closed my Nadia's theme thread..what she did not was this: I started that thread IN AUGUST!!!! Someone found it posted in the thread about Ana singing at the wedding and then Candace closed it stating there was already one going on that topic..Well, I only saw the thread that I started not any others...So it's what Jan 2nd I just now saw Ana perform the song at Neil and Miss Karen's wedding..I had no idea that's what people were talking about in my own thread and really am kinda disappointed the the mod decided (yes I know they can do what they want) that mine was one to many!! Seems to be something is afoot here.
There are one to many threads about Lily & all her men, Phylis and how great or not she is and the multiple threads on the same 4 characters and you all know what ones I am referring too..While I am with many other posters on the fact that this is the best board out there that I have seen so far so this is where choose to I post.I ended up getting frustrated and took a break From the board for a bit only to come back and have the same things happen...Heck I've even reported the thread that completely bashed a moderator on their looks and sexual preference, that in itself means I do follow the guidelines..I really don't see why some posters get away with A LOT of bashing and others who give little bash get edited or even have their threads closed. OMG what's the dilly O??

I've been edited.... and don't have any idea why, even to the point of not remembering what words were even written that were supposedly bashing and exited out.... and I do try to be careful... and I have had threads closed... sometimes because they have been turned into bashing threads, and sometimes because I didn't realize a thread was already there about pretty much the same topic. It happens... to us all. Hang in there.

pearlymarch

Postby pearlymarch » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:10 pm

I've been edited too. There are posts still on the board that I consider worse than what I said. Whatever. As for the wedding, I ff through the whole thing. I don't follow any of the Neil story line, or his family. The whole thing is boring to me.

pinknikki143

Postby pinknikki143 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:53 pm

Quote Missmugs: I now know why Candace closed my Nadia's theme thread..what she did not was this: I started that thread IN AUGUST!!!! Someone found it posted in the thread about Ana singing at the wedding and then Candace closed it stating there was already one going on that topic..Well, I only saw the thread that I started not any others...So it's what Jan 2nd I just now saw Ana perform the song at Neil and Miss Karen's wedding..I had no idea that's what people were talking about in my own thread and really am kinda disappointed the the mod decided (yes I know they can do what they want) that mine was one to many!! Seems to be something is afoot here.

I totally co-sign, MM. I personally just break from posting and troll for spoilers until things simmer down. Trust, you shouldn't take it personally, at least not on your end, anyway...you don't have the problem. :))

Missmugs

Postby Missmugs » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:10 pm

Quote pinknikki143:

I totally co-sign, MM. I personally just break from posting and troll for spoilers until things simmer down. Trust, you shouldn't take it personally, at least not on your end, anyway...you don't have the problem. :))

I tried not to in this case but, was like WHAT?? I did not see any posts called Nadia's Theme only mine..so I took offense this time..Thank you for the advice I think that it's pretty solid.. Also I really enjoyed the song Ana performed, I actually meant to f fwd but got sidetracked and came back to see Ana perform..She did well and it was sweet.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”