Don (Brad) - Departure

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
miiCruz

Don (Brad) - Departure

Postby miiCruz » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:24 pm

>(
this truly blows, I have been waiting for Sharon and Brad to get together and now she has finally left the old-Jack (no chemistry there). Y&R decide to part with our hunk and Sharon's soul-mate. What Crock-of-$$$T

CarolinaFan

Re: Don (Brad) - Departure

Postby CarolinaFan » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:26 pm

Quote miiCruz: >(
this truly blows, I have been waiting for Sharon and Brad to get together and now she has finally left the old-Jack (no chemistry there). Y&R decide to part with our hunk and Sharon's soul-mate. What Crock-of-$$$T

Totally agree with you.

Sundevil98

Postby Sundevil98 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:30 pm

This is a total crock. >( >) >( How can they keep horrible shrews like Olivia on the show, but cut a long term looker like Brad. He could have been awesome with Sharon or even Phyllis. This was a horrible decision but I read that the last show has already been filmed, so we're out of luck!! I'm hoping he lands on another show so that I can go watch the ever-handsome Brad on a show that knows what to do with a talent like DD.

CarolinaFan

Postby CarolinaFan » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:38 pm

Quote Sundevil98: This is a total crock. >( >) >( How can they keep horrible shrews like Olivia on the show, but cut a long term looker like Brad. He could have been awesome with Sharon or even Phyllis. This was a horrible decision but I read that the last show has already been filmed, so we're out of luck!! I'm hoping he lands on another show so that I can go watch the ever-handsome Brad on a show that knows what to do with a talent like DD.

Wow. If the last show has already been filmed, his departure must not be too far down the road. I definitely won't be watching that day, and maybe for several days after.

Candace

Postby Candace » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:53 pm

There are a couple of threads on this already. Please feel free to post there. :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”