CANE ~ LILY ~ BILLY ~ CHLOE (Spoilers Included)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
FridaMonkey

Re: CANE ~ LILY ~ BILLY ~ CHLOE (Spoilers Included)

Postby FridaMonkey » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:23 pm

Lily and Billy ad nauseum; enough already. She is blah.

Missys soaps

Postby Missys soaps » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:24 pm

Yeah would think be kinda Weird if this baby comes early..think ever one should put two two together..when Chloe got Pregant...maybe that is how going to come out..wish it Chloe would spill the beans..and face the music one way or the other....think today she almost spilled today to Billy but she Clamed up..was like come Chloe spill the beans finally..Billy would make great daddy after what I seen today :D ;)

ixlovexshick

Postby ixlovexshick » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:26 pm

Quote FridaMonkey: Lily and Billy ad nauseum; enough already. She is blah.

HAHA ITA!! i know omgg!! i lied lily but she idiot for involving with billy but it will bring angst to my fave couples CHILLY and LANE!!

...PS!! are ya chilly fan or lane fan or chane??

who ya like together?

ixlovexshick

Postby ixlovexshick » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:30 pm

Quote Missys soaps: Yeah would think be kinda Weird if this baby comes early..think ever one should put two two together..when Chloe got Pregant...maybe that is how going to come out..wish it Chloe would spill the beans..and face the music one way or the other....think today she almost spilled today to Billy but she Clamed up..was like come Chloe spill the beans finally..Billy would make great daddy after what I seen today :D ;)

ITA!! it would be kinda weird think chloe baby born early!! everyone will find it out!! ahhh comn on chloe soo almost tell billy!! yeaah i argee billy make great daddy!! look at him caring and softing toward chloe and their baby girl!! he plan to leave bt stay for them!! he shows concern about BOTH of them!! it soo obviously he going to feel more for her and his daughter deepen!! wow i saw the video!! cant wait for MON US espiode!! loved their scene/moment!! they missed their good times!! did ya see dat billy memories with chloe wasnt all bad!! hmm it sound like he liked her and miss having fun with her!! GO CHILLY!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”