New Year Spoilers Discussion

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
chychy65

Re: New Year Spoilers Discussion

Postby chychy65 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:56 pm

If he does cheat.. im wondering what is the provacation... They seem pretty happy at the moment...

Hope they dont make JT get drunk and pull a Cane...

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:08 pm

Hopefully not. But I heard too that JT may cheat with Tyra. ~) I guess they gotta give Tyra something else to do besides bawl about Aaaaaawwnaaaaaaa and shoot puppy dog looks at Neil. And lord knows JT needs more action than being Victoria's shadow.

Hmmm, I like the new Abby so should be interesting to see what she's up to re Noah and Eden. 3)

shirley 2

Postby shirley 2 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:10 pm

Quote chychy65: If he does cheat.. im wondering what is the provacation... They seem pretty happy at the moment...

Hope they dont make JT get drunk and pull a Cane...

I think he is getting tired of the Newmans and the way Victors just grunts around him.

chychy65

Postby chychy65 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:11 pm

jt and tyra --have they really been in each other's orbit... just trying to get the scenario of how they hook up... well i just gotta wait and see....

poor victoria... jt is gonna be on victors list when/if he finds out.... seems he really likes jt.. for now

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:11 pm

Finally i have been waiting on the affair with JT and Tyra LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Bwahahahhaa But the rest of the spoilers wanna make me barf..same ol same ol except for the abby one >)

lynnw

Postby lynnw » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:12 pm

Quote Soulsistah: Hopefully not. But I heard too that JT may cheat with Tyra. ~) I guess that gotta give Tyra something else to do besides bawl about Aaaaaawwnaaaaaaa and shoot puppy dog looks at Neil. And lord knows JT needs more action than being Victoria's shadow.

Hmmm, I like the new Abby so should be interesting to see what she's up to re Noah and Eden. 3)

I read a few weeks back that there could be trouble for Victoria and JT and there was mention of bringing someone new on the show for him, but that may have changed.

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:16 pm

Where's that Joketoria broad at???? Maybe jumping off a bridge right about now LMAO

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:20 pm

Well I would find it a little strange - and infuriating - if they bring on another new character for JT, and yet are bumping out Brad! >( If it's truly a "budget" issue, then they best work with the characters already on, rather than bringing in more newbies (unless it's Mack they bring back). JMO.

I could see Tyra and JT...they've gotta be more interesting than JT and Victoria. ~)

lynnw

Postby lynnw » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:24 pm

Quote Soulsistah: Well I would find it a little strange - and infuriating - if they bring on another new character for JT, and yet are bumping out Brad! >( If it's truly a "budget" issue, then they best work with the characters already on, rather than bringing in more newbies (unless it's Mack they bring back). JMO.

I could see Tyra and JT...they've gotta be more interesting than JT and Victoria. ~)

I don't have anything against Vicki and JT, but just don't like them together. Tyra would probably be a more exciting match for him. I'm all for anything where JT gets more screen time.

soapyshelly

Postby soapyshelly » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:28 pm

There are only two ideas I can come up with for JT and his cheat...Sharon or Colleen.

1) Sharon working as spokesmodel needs security and JT is the go-to Guy....one thing leads to another!

2) After Brad dies, JT visits Colleen and POOF! Grief SEX!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”