Are some of us a day behind?????

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Rebecca Rau

Are some of us a day behind?????

Postby Rebecca Rau » Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:52 pm

I live in Eastern time. In the daily updates section, it said that Y&R would be preempted today on CBS. I watched Y&R today at 9:00a.m. on CBS. It was the same episode that Soapnet aired last night - the one with Karen's wedding and where Gloria and Kay meet in jail. Has anyone else noticed this, or am I living in The Twilight Zone? 8)

soccerboys

Re: Are some of us a day behind?????

Postby soccerboys » Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:08 pm

Quote Rebecca Rau: I live in Eastern time. In the daily updates section, it said that Y&R would be preempted today on CBS. I watched Y&R today at 9:00a.m. on CBS. It was the same episode that Soapnet aired last night - the one with Karen's wedding and where Gloria and Kay meet in jail. Has anyone else noticed this, or am I living in The Twilight Zone? 8)

I'm also in Eastern time. That was probably just a repeat from Wednesday. The Canadian viewers are a day ahead of us, but they're probably premptied today too.

Rebecca Rau

Postby Rebecca Rau » Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:11 pm

Actually, this has been going on for quite awhile - the episodes on CBS are always the same ones that Soapnet plays the night before. It seems as though everyone else is getting the CBS ones a day ahead. Maybe I am in The Twilight Zone! LOL! 8)

Candace

Postby Candace » Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:04 pm

CBS current day episodes are the ones aired at 12:30 pm EST. Canadian viewers get all episodes a day ahead on Global and NTV. That's why we have spoiler threads for 'day ahead' discussions by Canadians.

WatkinsLady

Postby WatkinsLady » Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:25 pm

I'm also in Eastern time. That was probably just a repeat from Wednesday. The Canadian viewers are a day ahead of us, but they're probably premptied today too.

I live in Canada and our Y&R was preempted yesterday afternoon but today's episode is on (I'm taping it right now) :]

Rebecca Rau

Postby Rebecca Rau » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:36 am

Well, I dragged my sorry a## out of bed at 8:30 this morning so I could be ready for today's NEW CBS episode (which was listed!!!!) and it was preempted by an Oprah Winfrey special on "How To Be Happy." Now I know we must be a day behind, for some reason, in this area. Y&R aired here on CBS yesterday! >)

calliope

Postby calliope » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:54 am

I am in Eastern time. Y&R airs at 12:30 every day. Episodes are 1 day behind Canada. There was no Y&R New Years Day (yesterday) because of the parade, football and more football!
The West Coast viewers get the daily episode at 10:00 AM so you might think that some of the posts are refering to yesterdays show but really it is the same show but they get it early! Confusing, I know!

carlotta1960

Postby carlotta1960 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:56 am

I am in CST and thought I would get to see the epi on Neil and Karen on Wed but got home and it was not on/did not record only football was on. I am VERY confused as to what I am going to see when. :~ So I am just going to keep reading all the updates and discussions. :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”