Of all the people in Genoa City to see Mrs. Chancellor, why Gloria?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
JOYO

Of all the people in Genoa City to see Mrs. Chancellor, why Gloria?

Postby JOYO » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:09 pm

I can't fathom why Mrs. Chancellor would be hooked up with Gloria. Every time that witch [Gloria]gets near Kay, she is scheming in some sort of way! And what is wrong with the writers not just having a DNA test to determine that this is truly Kay Chancellor instead of throwing her in jail? This is about as ignorant as having a home DNA to prove that Cane is the father. How STUPID!!!

Candace

Re: Of all the people in Genoa City to see Mrs. Chancellor, why Gloria?

Postby Candace » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:12 pm

What I can't figure out is why Kevin hasn't told anyone that he saw her!!

seattlegirl

Postby seattlegirl » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:14 pm

I think it is interesting that Gloria and Kevin are the ones to see Katherine. I think this opens up a lot things for this s/l and I can't wait to see where the writers go with this. I personally think everything Gloria/Kevin did to make Katherine think she was losing her mind and them trying to get her stock to take over jabot will come out and they will see a new side of Katherine...one they won't like.

seattlegirl

Postby seattlegirl » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:16 pm

Quote Candace: What I can't figure out is why Kevin hasn't told anyone that he saw her!!

IA! You'd think he'd want to call Amber ASAP to tell her Katherine is alive and she can stop with the he killed Katherine bit. Then he could ask for a big apology and say maybe in the form of a check.

jecar

Postby jecar » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:22 pm

Katherine and Gloria can help each other. I think Katherine will be Gloria's way out of jail and Gloria will be the first to acknowledge Katherine as the real thing. :)

JOYO

Postby JOYO » Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:55 am

Quote Candace: What I can't figure out is why Kevin hasn't told anyone that he saw her!!

He's too busy trying to break and enter his brother's house to steal back the $60,000 that he stole from Kay. The little vermin. I have never liked Kevin, he is such a snake. I was sorry that he never did time for attempting to murder Colleen! 8)

Missmugs

Postby Missmugs » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:39 am

Quote JOYO: I can't fathom why Mrs. Chancellor would be hooked up with Gloria. Every time that witch [Gloria]gets near Kay, she is scheming in some sort of way! And what is wrong with the writers not just having a DNA test to determine that this is truly Kay Chancellor instead of throwing her in jail? This is about as ignorant as having a home DNA to prove that Cane is the father. How STUPID!!!

What is bothering me about Kay being locked up w/ Gloworm is the fact that she is finally to the point of going down in flames for the cream! Yet, it appears to be that once again Glo has learned NOTHING from her getting busted and being in the slammer. I mean come on Glo!! Give it up, stop scheming, you spent Christmas and News years in the clink and now your gonna take advantage of Mrs. C's memory loss? Oh brother!?

mama nita

Postby mama nita » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:50 am

>( let gloria be the maid for katherine and ester for forgiveness for a long time. Ha Ha

Rebecca Rau

Postby Rebecca Rau » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:30 am

Quote JOYO:

He's too busy trying to break and enter his brother's house to steal back the $60,000 that he stole from Kay. The little vermin. I have never liked Kevin, he is such a snake. I was sorry that he never did time for attempting to murder Colleen! 8)

I agree! The little rat is definitely up to something, or he would have told! !)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”