Who hates Billy and Lily?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ixlovexshick

Re: Who hates Billy and Lily?

Postby ixlovexshick » Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:13 am

Quote CPAT: Chloe will never be Hot!
That is why the writers are not
pairing her up with Billy! She is
just a stalker, liar, and a weird person,
as Billy nicely put it.

i disargee!! she loook so beautiful!! oh rele?? yeaah i knw he soo tired of her way but oh well what if he have feeling for her?? did ya see chilly scene on wednesday xmas eve? ya crazy!! libi or lilbi wont going last!!

Sundevil98

Postby Sundevil98 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:19 am

Quote ixlovexshick:
as Billy nicely put it.

i disargee!! she loook so beautiful!! oh rele?? yeaah i knw he soo tired of her way but oh well what if he have feeling for her?? did ya see chilly scene on wednesday xmas eve? ya crazy!! libi or lilbi wont going last!!

I agree that Billy definitely looked like he was somewhat protective of Chloe (the mother of his little girl). I get the feeling that Lily is going to fall hard for Billy, then get punched in the gut one more time when she finds out Billy is the daddy of Chloe's baby.

REDMIDGET

Postby REDMIDGET » Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:42 am

i hate billy and lilly together, what woman in her right mind would want a play boy, being with billy is something i wouldnt wish on anyone. who wants a man in there life thats a dead beat dad, he is very selfish,a stalker, and he liar like a rug. the only one i could see him with is chole she is just as bad as billy. billy may be hot to alot of you ladys, but who would want a man like this, lilly needs a man like cane someone who really cares for her, all of you ladys need to stop being so jealous of lilly and cane. ladys can you remember the old saying, look how a man treates his mom and you no how he will treate you, i hate that the writer put them together, billy is a play boy and a dead beat dad,maybe chole and billy both needs to be together, lets put the two together and see what to stalker will do to each other, maybe they will help each other do the right thing, >) >) >) >) >) >) >)

ixlovexshick

Postby ixlovexshick » Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:14 am

Quote Sundevil98:
Quote ixlovexshick:
as Billy nicely put it.

I agree that Billy definitely looked like he was somewhat protective of Chloe (the mother of his little girl). I get the feeling that Lily is going to fall hard for Billy, then get punched in the gut one more time when she finds out Billy is the daddy of Chloe's baby.

yeaahh trueee he look very caring about her and gentle with her because he somewhat protective of chloe cux she mother of his little girl!! truee lily will get hurt for suree!! i bet chloe wont let lily have billy cux she love him!!it soo obviously!! did ya see billy relaxing with chloe and their baby girl?? interseting!! so much for not ready to be dad! he cant help bt dnt want anything happen to them!!

new hot

Postby new hot » Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:25 pm

I hate these two together because, Billy is such worthless piece of trash. He not only is willing to let his brother get stuck with his child but, he knows if he truth was told he would not have a chance with Lily. He and Chole should be made to come together to take care of their own responsiblilty.
This baby is their child and neither one of them although both of them are suppose to have had awful childhoods themselves are not willing to do the right thing for their own child. Neither one of them seems to have true feelings for their baby. Billy really is the worst because he knows, and his desire to sleep with Lily and I do mean just seduce her out ways any sense of decency. Frankly, I really don't believe he has ever had a real feeling for any woman. Sleeping with Lily will just be another conquest for him. I really hate seeing Lily stuck with the likes of Billy. He doesn't even deserve Chole rotten as she is. She deserves better than Billy. How is he going to walk around the kid knowing he is the father and not feel any thing for it. Lily deserve better. This is the type of story line that leads viewers to switch the channel to other soaps. It is disqusting.

Mrs. Sharon Newman

Postby Mrs. Sharon Newman » Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:28 pm

i LOVE lily and billy together :)

they imo are so cute together and i am so looking forward to the drama these to being together will bring

new hot

Postby new hot » Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:40 pm

I am with you on this Lily deserve better than Billy I wouldn't wish Billy on even Chole with her rotten a$$. I don't understand how the writer believes this story line will hold the attention of the viewers very long. You know we kind of keep looking for awhile because we are hoping to see the rotten culprits get their just dues. But it seems that the writers believe we the viewers idiots who will continue watch without ever seeing some satifying scenes. We know that they are incharge but they should get a clue no one really likes this crap.

new hot

Postby new hot » Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:43 pm

What is it you dislike about Cane and Lily? What makes you hate this pair *** ?

Please follow our guidelines regarding Abuse. Thank you.
Edited by Moderator
Ladyjckc

Mrs. Sharon Newman

Postby Mrs. Sharon Newman » Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:56 pm

Quote new hot: What is it you dislike about Cane and Lily? What makes you hate this pair *** ?

Edited by Moderator
Ladyjckc

wow about *** .. are you serious

nobody on this board has ever made any indication about *** when it comes to Cane and Lily.

me personally i LOVED cane and Lily together ans i am still a fan of them. But i am also a fan of Billy Lily and i am enjoying them together.

in the end i don't care who lily ends up with cause i like both men.

Edited by Moderator
Ladyjckc

keylolo

Postby keylolo » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:02 pm

Quote Mrs. Sharon Newman: i LOVE lily and billy together :)

they imo are so cute together and i am so looking forward to the drama these to being together will bring

Just want to say that I second the motion. Love Lily and Billy together.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”