Who all thinks that Y&R should recast the role of Drucilla Barber Winters, if Victoria Rowell doesn't want her job back? And witch actress would you like see for the part and why?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
SoapsRUs247

Who all thinks that Y&R should recast the role of Drucilla Barber Winters, if Victoria Rowell doesn't want her job back? And witch actress would you like see for the part and why?

Postby SoapsRUs247 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:31 pm

I would to see Dru back so that she can be there for her husband Neil, and her children Devon and Lily, the rest of her family and friends. I would love to see Jasmine Guy. She's got spunk and fire!

COLONLC10

Re: Who all thinks that Y&R should recast the role of Drucilla Barber Winters, if Victoria Rowell doesn't want her job back? And witch actress would you like see for the part and why?

Postby COLONLC10 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:32 pm

Quote SoapsRUs247: I would to see Dru back so that she can be there for her husband Neil, and her children Devon and Lily, the rest of her family and friends. I would love to see Jasmine Guy. She's got spunk and fire!

Maybe Jasmine but I really can't see anyone in this role but VR. She played it perfectly, hats and all! ;) :-)

HOT PINK

Re: Who all thinks that Y&R should recast the role of Drucilla Barber Winters, if Victoria Rowell doesn't want her job back? And witch actress would you like see for the part and why?

Postby HOT PINK » Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:34 pm

Since Victoria Rowell has stated many times that she'd like to return as Dru, I'd like TPTB to bring her back. Dru is one character I would not like to see recast. Victoria Rowell IS Dru!

seattlegirl

Postby seattlegirl » Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:37 pm

Long ago when they had a recast in Dru's role I had a hard time thinking of her as Dru. I guess I wasn't the only one because V.R. came back to portray her. I would love to have Dru on the show. I think the Winters family is in desperate need of her but I don't see VR being asked to come back. The writers could make Tyra into a very interesting character but so far they have been doing a poor job developing her. Hopefully that will change and we will see something interesting in the works for the Winters family.

Missys soaps

Postby Missys soaps » Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:41 pm

Only one is Perfect for the role is VR as Dru..no on can fill her shoes or Hats either ;)

Bring back VR/Dru :D :D

enrickagt

Postby enrickagt » Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:00 pm

I'm all for Victoria Rowell coming back, but I think Vivica A. Fox would do the position some justice.

StephieJ

Postby StephieJ » Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:24 pm

Quote sutherngirl: If VR isn't coming back, I don't want "Dru" to return.

im with ya there! Though, I think it's best if they leave her dead!

Lilamoor

Postby Lilamoor » Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:26 pm

I think there are other actresses that could play this character. I would love to see Dru return.

Nosycookie1201

Postby Nosycookie1201 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:53 pm

Quote SoapsRUs247: I would to see Dru back so that she can be there for her husband Neil, and her children Devon and Lily, the rest of her family and friends. I would love to see Jasmine Guy. She's got spunk and fire!

Although i like Jasmine Guy she can replace Dru. Not even close.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”