Lily (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Shyss

Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!

Postby Shyss » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:30 am

Lets hope lily goes back to modeling not that canes out of the picture. I like lily, she kind hearted and i think she brings smiles to the show.

Shyss

Postby Shyss » Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:28 pm

Bumpin lily to the top!

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:57 pm

not a big lily fan but since she has been talking and hanging with billy. she seems to happy.like easy going. nothing like when she was with cane.even when they were just getting to know each other. it always seem to have a cloud on her when she was with cane.so lets hope that billy can really light her fire.

ambroshaangel

Postby ambroshaangel » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:16 pm

Lily is an amazing Character. She is young, beautiful, elegant, smart, and LOYAL!!! There are so many liars, manipulators and whores. It is just really nice to have a young woman on the show that is interested a monogamy, and school instead of adultry and manipulation. Lily is the kind of woman need on the soap for young intellegent woman to be able to relate to instead of them trying to relate to all liars and manipulators. (i.e. Chloe, Amber, Phyllis etc)

Shyss

Postby Shyss » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:17 pm

Quote frenchmocha83: I love lily's character on the show. She's the closest to a real person. Im glad things are starting to look up for her.

mE TO. :D

juann

Postby juann » Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:56 pm

I have watched Lily since she has been on the show. Christel Khalil is a great actress - She deserves to be happy!! Also I just saw that she recently was married in real life so congratulations to her and her new husband!! I hope she stays on the show for many years to come!! You are totally awesome Lily!!!

Edited to remove 'couple' comments - against thread rules. Candace

sutherngirl

Postby sutherngirl » Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:50 pm

Quote Shyss:
Quote butterfly affect: I love the lily character for the fact that she is a caring and loving person who put others before herself even when she shouldn't and i have alot of respect for her for that. I hope in the future that she will find happiness with cane.

I agree with you, she isn't selfish at all. I hope the new year brings her better luck, she deserves to be happy. :D

Please post couple comments in the appropriate couples thread. Thanks, Candace

Shyss

Postby Shyss » Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:38 pm

Giving my support to lily, i am glad things are looking up for her!

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:02 pm

Hi! I am a new poster to this board. This is the first time that I have posted to any board. I just had to register because I think that Lily is awesome. I adore this sweet, caring and compassionate young lady. She is without a doubt the most unselfish character that I have seen on Y&R in years. Although I have been a long-time viewer, she is the reason I am looking at Y&R with a renewed interest. She is not promiscuous, but loves with her whole heart. I just want her to become happy --.

Please post comments about couples in the appropriate couples thread. This thread is about Lily only.

Thanks
Candace

llana418

Postby llana418 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:11 pm

Same with you, MsSuperSuds. I'm new to this board, Y&R and OLTL are the only two soaps I still watch. My favorite storyline of the moment is that of Lily/Billy/Cane/Chloe. I think it's shaping up to be a great quadrangle and -

Please do not post about couples in this thread. Thanks, Candace

Return to “The Young and the Restless”