Lily (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
MsSuperSuds

Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!

Postby MsSuperSuds » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:13 am

Quote lanefan256: Lily is a breath of fresh air. So happy to have her on the # 1 show. :-) along with Cane.

I have a **spumour** question that I need to ask in this thread because we all like Lily and would not throw just anything out to bash the actress(CK).

It is stated that Lily will be in a accident that will dis figure her, causing the role to be recast. Does anyone have info on this?

The big question is this: Why would she leave now? We are in the middle of a recession/depression and jobs are hard to find. What is there better that she can go to right now?

This is really the only storyline on Y&R that I watch or even look forward to seeing, so if CK leaves I don't know what my viewership status would be. So for my sake, I hope it is not true! I am just really getting accustomed to her and Cane! I know that is selfish but I cannot help it.

ruth109

Postby ruth109 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:20 am

HI TO ALL LILY FANS AND LANEFAN258 AND ANNYHALL I READ SOMEWAY FEW WEEK AGO. ABOUT LILY WERE IT SAY IS NOT TRUTH SHE IS NOT LEAVING THE SHOW IT ALL A RUMORS SO WE ALL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE THEN TAKE ACTION AFTER. [LILY FOREVERY]

Please do not post in all caps. It is against the guidelines. Thanks! Mod-Colonlc10

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:51 am

Good morning, Miss Lily! It's time to take you back to the top! So up, up, and away you go!

whos

Postby whos » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:18 am

Morning Pretty Lady,

Back to the top for you.

I hope these are crazy rumors going around about CK, because she is the only Lily to me.

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:35 am

Lily is becoming more and more mature. I really like her this way.

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:38 am

Quote suegerry: Lily is becoming more and more mature. I really like her this way.

I noticed that too. She seemed so in control. She even took the news of Cane losing the CEO position so calmly. I remember hearing CK say she wanted Lily to grow up some.

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:51 pm

Quote annyhall:
Quote suegerry: Lily is becoming more and more mature. I really like her this way.

I noticed that too. She seemed so in control. She even took the news of Cane losing the CEO position so calmly. I remember hearing CK say she wanted Lily to grow up some.

I noticed that maturity start to evolve in some of the old video clips. I think that is what fascinated me about this young woman. I think that she is so much more mature in so many ways than her young chronological years.

I have nieces who are in that same young TEEN, GEN-X or
GEN-Y age: 14, 16, 18, 23,and 23. I have no idea what they call themselves these days. But I do have points of reference when I look at the way she acts in general, reacts to events in her life, or handles life's situations.

I love the relationship that she has with her dad because he treats her well. Therefore, she does not allow men to treat her badly. She is a young lady who deserves to be treated like a young lady. I like that!

I also like the evolution of maturity as she experiences life. I don't want her to be one way today and suddenly become this mature matronly woman tomorrow. I want there to be a naturalness about the way that she grows, develops, and matures.

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:02 pm

Hey there pretty lady, I am bumping you to the top where you belong! See ya!

ruth109

Postby ruth109 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:09 am

dear sweet lily i didn't watch the young and the restless because you were not on today. but i will be watching tomorrow with joy because i will be seeeing you.

Shyss

Postby Shyss » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:00 am

I agree with you, she is enjoying life now. Joking around with he friends and smiling alot. I am glad for her. :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”