Lily (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
MsSuperSuds

Re: Lily (No Bash)

Postby MsSuperSuds » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:11 pm

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. — Lao Tzu — Lao Tzu

Love trumps everything else. Blessings to you, Mrs. Ashby!

Rfan

Postby Rfan » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:58 pm

Showing love and support for Mrs Lily Ashby.

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:22 pm

Loving the your wardrobe lately. Of course you could wear a potato sack and still look great! Hope you had a wonderful holiday & I look forward to seeing more of you on screen ASAP.

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:39 pm

MsSuperSud-do you think that the writers are going to try that tired old adultery s/l? Why would the writers put them together because neither Lily or Joe enjoyed their sex scene.

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:18 pm

Glad you got your house back. Let's hope Mattie& Charlie, stories, & screen time magically appear also. Hopefully, no more personal & family arguments in front of the revolving doors at the GCAC.

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:20 pm

The writers are really trying to tear Lily down. Hang in there CK.

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:24 pm

shalaydra75 wrote:The writers are really trying to tear Lily down. Hang in there CK.

The writers don't seem to want to get past this Joe/Lily hookup but have just about deleted Cane and Lauren's emotional affair & kiss as if it didn't happen. Creatng angst is one thing but if apologies & explanations are not offered thru conversations, discussions or arguments of the parties involved, the plot points are a failure and leaves the viewers hanging til the next time or until they get tired of the same old crap repeated over & over again. CP's muck is so muddled I can hardly bear to watch my faves. Stories must have a beginning, a climax and a resolution. They must also be written clearly & accurately. That is NOT what we are getting on Y&R. You are right! Pratt is trying hard to kill Lily.

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:59 pm

MsSuperSuds wrote:
shalaydra75 wrote:The writers are really trying to tear Lily down. Hang in there CK.

The writers don't seem to want to get past this Joe/Lily hookup but have just about deleted Cane and Lauren's emotional affair & kiss as if it didn't happen. Creatng angst is one thing but if apologies & explanations are not offered thru conversations, discussions or arguments of the parties involved, the plot points are a failure and leaves the viewers hanging til the next time or until they get tired of the same old crap repeated over & over again. CP's muck is so muddled I can hardly bear to watch my faves. Stories must have a beginning, a climax and a resolution. They must also be written clearly & accurately. That is NOT what we are getting on Y&R. You are right! Pratt is trying hard to kill Lily.

You made so many great points in such a short statement. CP's writing style is incredible odd. He is the one who showed that neither Lily nor Joe enjoyed the sex. Is he listening to the same posters who caused Y&R to loose its standing? Anybody with 1% of a brain knows that no married woman with children would be friendly or allow her children to be around the man with whom she had sex. No married woman whose husband who satisfies her would even think about a man who does nothing for her. It is just silly.

I am so glad that you talk about the emotional cheating. Cane did went way beyond the kiss. Personally, I thought his refusal to come home for at least 2 nights after the kiss was much worse than the kiss. Every time posters compare Lily/Tyler and Lauren, I answer Lily turned away from Tyler, and she always went home, even when she knew that Cane would be raising heck. I I ahaving trouble typing, thus am I hope you can read this.

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:36 pm

CP's writing style makes absolutely no sense & he doesn't care. All the characters on the show have lost their minds, lost all sense of reasoning & possess absolutely no morals whatsoever. Logic is lost on these men. Brent Boyd puts finishing touches & polishes the final scenes b/f airing. JFP brought him on board from Hollywood Heights. The plot points, stories & the whole show makes less sense now than it did when MAB & her wing men were writing this show into the toilet. AND I thought she was bad! But now, the show is slowly flushing thru the sewer & headed to the filtration plant. The current writing team is horrible. No way should or would Lily ever allow Joe to take her son on an outing. That makes no sense & it doesn't make Lilys judgement look too good right now either. I don't understand why Joe is still hanging around anyway--unless he is still stalking Lily; or He envies Cane & wants Cane's family. If this dude shows up at LANE's house, I am once again lost in illogical & stupid plot points. My hope is that Lily doesn't allow him to come in. Let's hope Joe doesnt stalk Lily to the point of a fatal confrontation w/ Cane. Perhaps Joe's purpose might be to make Cane aware that his emotional & physical absences from Lily allowed him to get close to her! Maybe that will get Lily & Cane talking about their marriage, family & what they can do to resolve past mistakes. That would be the only positive good thing to come out of this mess.

Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.
HOWARD SCHULTZ

FYI: Posting on this MB is no easy task.

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:11 am

Luv Lily!!!! I am absolutely disgusted with what the writers are doing to Lily.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”