Lily (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
annyhall

Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily!

Postby annyhall » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:23 am

Lily looked so pretty in that dress in yesterday's epi. Every thing she wears just looks so good on her. Here are some of the compliments she got in yesterdays epi.

Looked to good to waste on Restless Style Party(Billy)
Makes Billy's Socks Melt
Too Good for Billy and is Special(Cane)
She is Great (Shiva)
I am sweeping you off your feet can't help myself(Billy)

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:06 am

I am ecstatic! The writers are beginning to let her brain work again. I knew she had one, but the scripts just did not allow for it. Ijust hope that the "dumbing down" phase is over for her.

Great job today, Miss Lily!! Keep your eyes and ears open so that we can solve this messy s/l. Luv ya!!

ruth109

Postby ruth109 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:00 pm

we can't blame lily we have to blame the writers. but now matter what we still have to give all our support to our girl lily

partyvibe

Postby partyvibe » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:25 pm

just come in to show my lily love and hope she is the one that see the connection and figure it out.

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:34 am

Miss Lily, I miss you. Hope you are happy! I just stopped by to give you a little boost. Have a good day. Will holler at you again later.

Shyss

Postby Shyss » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:16 am

Lets put pretty lily back on top!

Auntirhee

Postby Auntirhee » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:33 am

Quote dkares: Cane loves Lily.....today he told her that she was "special" and she is and he misses her. I hope that they wake up (and it seems Lily is beginning to wonder about the connnection between Bily and Chloe) and realize that Cane's brother and wife have something going on and that baby girl belongs to Billy.

I also hope a Cane and Lily reunion is close......it's getting old watching the four of them hang out when you know that Chloe and Billy are up to no good and that Cane and Lily should be together.

It was kinda cute watching Cane and Chloe watch Billy carry Lily out of Indigo's.....I hope Cane gets made enough to put a stop to it or at this point - I'm rooting for Chloe to speak up and put a stop to Lily and Billy. I don't like them together - Billy's fun but he's not the real deal for Lily.

Cane and Lily, FOREVER! :)
:] Hi Dkaris, I turned it on just in time to hear the conversation between them but, it did not appear that Cane was really listening to what she was saying about Chloe and Billy, I do hope that she tries again and gets his undivided attention. Come on writers do your thing.
Here's to Ms Lily just as pretty as ever, and she need a lot of smarts to go with that, come on writers boost her up. You know what those gowns on Bold and the Beautiful the other day were just simply gorgeous, and Lily could wear down everyone of them and what I mean is she would look good in anyone of them, Oh my goodness, those gowns were to die for. They were beautiful and dainty!

ruth109

Postby ruth109 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:51 pm

giving a shout out to lily for keeping it real

jgirl41

Postby jgirl41 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:09 pm

lily ROCK

ruth109

Postby ruth109 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:24 pm

we have faith in our girl lily no matter