Sharon Case....pregnant?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
KLS75

Sharon Case....pregnant?

Postby KLS75 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:23 pm

I thought Sharon Case was pregnant in real life? I noticed her tops could be disguising that lately. But yesterday she was wearing a tank top and I didn't see a baby bump?! Does anyone know anything about this?

calliope

Re: Sharon Case....pregnant?

Postby calliope » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:25 pm

No, but the day she had on the gray dress her ladies seemed spilling out so maybe.
This question seems to come up once a month.

cats meow

Postby cats meow » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:26 pm

Quote KLS75: I thought Sharon Case was pregnant in real life? I noticed her tops could be disguising that lately. But yesterday she was wearing a tank top and I didn't see a baby bump?! Does anyone know anything about this?

i don't know, i know she miscarried last year, hope not again , i had heard she was pregnant quite a while ago, maybe candace can find out for us

KLS75

Postby KLS75 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:28 pm

Quote cats meow:
Quote KLS75: I thought Sharon Case was pregnant in real life? I noticed her tops could be disguising that lately. But yesterday she was wearing a tank top and I didn't see a baby bump?! Does anyone know anything about this?

i don't know, i know she miscarried last year, hope not again , i had heard she was pregnant quite a while ago, maybe candace can find out for us

I could swear Sharon Case said she was pregnant months ago. I thought that was why she had been wearing the lose tops.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”