jack should atlease walk ashley to her car when she was leaving

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
young and restless fan

jack should atlease walk ashley to her car when she was leaving

Postby young and restless fan » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:31 am

;( he can be so cold sometimes even though ashely was way to the top at times but a hug was all and she left, usually if I know I will not see that person for a long time or never I will atlease walk them to the car and wave good bye epcially with little abby. :(

malnickkdh

Re: jack should atlease walk ashley to her car when she was leaving

Postby malnickkdh » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:42 am

maybe it would have been too hard for him to let them leave if he would have put them in the car.

gommie

Postby gommie » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:44 am

Quote sexysharon: ;( he can be so cold sometimes even though ashely was way to the top at times but a hug was all and she left, usually if I know I will not see that person for a long time or never I will atlease walk them to the car and wave good bye epcially with little abby. :(

His heart was breaking, especially in light of his last few days with ashley and the cruel things she said to him..

young and restless fan

Postby young and restless fan » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:46 am

guess you are right

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:48 am

Pssshhh... what's the difference? ;) Whenever I drop my mom off at the airport or the bus station, I run out of there as soon as I can. There have been times when I've had a car sent for her. I thought that considering everything, their goodbye was touching. :)

young and restless fan

Postby young and restless fan » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:50 am

guess every one is diffrent :))

Amy

Postby Amy » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:50 am

I think that seeing Ashley leave made everything clear to Jack and made him realize that he hasn't handled things in quite the right way. However, the two have always been close, so I believe that their relationship will survive this.

Must keep the soap exciting, right LOL!

Amy

gommie

Postby gommie » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:52 am

Quote Chrissi: Pssshhh... what's the difference? ;) Whenever I drop my mom off at the airport or the bus station, I run out of there as soon as I can. There have been times when I've had a car sent for her. I thought that considering everything, their goodbye was touching. :)

How do we lowlifes get in touch with you upper crusts now if we need to chrissi? :-) :-)

gommie

Postby gommie » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:53 am

Quote Chrissi: Pssshhh... what's the difference? ;) Whenever I drop my mom off at the airport or the bus station, I run out of there as soon as I can. There have been times when I've had a car sent for her. I thought that considering everything, their goodbye was touching. :)

We usually do curbside drop off and pick up- course our relationships are not as frigile either......

gommie

Postby gommie » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:54 am

Quote sexysharon: ;( he can be so cold sometimes even though ashely was way to the top at times but a hug was all and she left, usually if I know I will not see that person for a long time or never I will atlease walk them to the car and wave good bye epcially with little abby. :(

Like he was with dru the other day--I was pretty upset with the way he treated her and I don't care what his reason was...maybe he had ashley leaving on his mind-if so thenhe needs to aplogize to dru-imho

Return to “The Young and the Restless”