Doesn't It All Seem A Little Far Fetched????

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
malnickkdh

Doesn't It All Seem A Little Far Fetched????

Postby malnickkdh » Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:36 am

How is it that Victor and Brad are going to save the day with criminals who have been tracking these art pieces for years? They obviously would know how to find the art if they can find Brad when no one even knew he was Brad. I don't even understand what the plan is. Wouldn't these people who killed Brad's family have already thought of this plan? They probably don't have as much money as Victor, but if they can get information on Brad then they can get info on the reliquary.

lestress

Re: Doesn't It All Seem A Little Far Fetched????

Postby lestress » Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:40 am

This is not the only storyline that is far fetched on Y&R! The phelia storyline is totally unbelievable even more so than this one!!! Brad killing the two men and disposing of the bodies so they will never be found again is pretty off the wall.

malnickkdh

Postby malnickkdh » Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:47 am

I know. I wish they would be done with the Brad storyline. Where do they come up with this stuff? Yes the Sheila storyline is really far fetched. I want the name of her plastic surgeon!! My daughter has cleft lip and had to have surgery. She has a scar there now. You can't even tell there was any plastic surgery on Pheila. I want to know who she used!! :-)

lestress

Postby lestress » Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:49 am

She must have had the work done in Hollywood!

young and restless fan

Postby young and restless fan » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:04 am

:( I am new here but I love young and restless but this story is another boring one to come ~)

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:21 am

Welcome SexySharon....I responded to one of your posts....Great thought...I am looking forward to more of them...Enjoy!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”