Shame on Jack!!!!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Shame on Jack!!!!!!

Postby gommie » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:01 pm

Why was he being so nasty to Dru today? I don't care if he did see the tape-I did not appreciate his treatment of her..

Re: Shame on Jack!!!!!!

Postby Kizim » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:11 pm

Well maybe he just wants to keep himself away from the eyes of the public as he was also linked to the earring. Started dating Carmen, and then went to Sharon who is bff with Dru... Who had a problem with Carmen... omg 6 degrees of separation sort of speak... I am dizzy...

Postby lestress » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:13 pm

Where is Kevin Bacon when you need him? (You know like in "Six Degrees to Kevin Bacon").

I was surprised at Jack as well. Is another of the ways in which the writers are changing the characters?

Postby DarkfairiesinTrinity » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:18 pm

maybe he thinks that Dru really did kill Carmen. I mean he probably got a mind like Phyllis and all they show was an accusation whether or not Dru is capable of murder. For I think anyone capable of murder but the question is who commit murder and who doesn't. Who gets away with it and who doesn't. It is like we can but we won't and some people will. Don't know if that makes sense but that is how is with Dru. She could but will she did she.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”