Paul is desperate (1/11 US)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lestress

Paul is desperate (1/11 US)

Postby lestress » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:06 pm

I guess poor Paul has become really desperate spending so much time with the melodramatic phelia ----- he is asking Detective Sullivan out for dinner. Poor guy - he needs a decent story line so bad........Wonder if he is on the way out along with other long time characters. Another victim of the current crop of writers crusade against Y&R.

gommie

Re: Paul is desperate (1/11 US)

Postby gommie » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:11 pm

Quote lestress: I guess poor Paul has become really desperate spending so much time with the melodramatic phelia ----- he is asking Detective Sullivan out for dinner. Poor guy - he needs a decent story line so bad........Wonder if he is on the way out along with other long time characters. Another victim of the current crop of writers crusade against Y&R.

You know I got thinking about his dating old mags yesterday and decided that she is better than nothing...what if he starts spending so much time in the warehouse or mine crap or whatever the H that place is pheila is being kept and he falls in love with that crazy scag??????????????

cjwill

Postby cjwill » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:13 pm

Quote gommie:
Quote lestress: I guess poor Paul has become really desperate spending so much time with the melodramatic phelia ----- he is asking Detective Sullivan out for dinner. Poor guy - he needs a decent story line so bad........Wonder if he is on the way out along with other long time characters. Another victim of the current crop of writers crusade against Y&R.

You know I got thinking about his dating old mags yesterday and decided that she is better than nothing...what if he starts spending so much time in the warehouse or mine crap or whatever the H that place is pheila is being kept and he falls in love with that crazy scag??????????????
Ohhh noooo Gommie, you said what I have been fearful of!! Where is Lestress and her soap gods??? Please tell me the writers won't stoop to that. I won't be able to watch. ~)

gommie

Postby gommie » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:15 pm

Quote cjwill:
Quote gommie:

Ohhh noooo Gommie, you said what I have been fearful of!! Where is Lestress and her soap gods??? Please tell me the writers won't stoop to that. I won't be able to watch. ~)

She's over there hammering on David Chow...not putting her attention where it should be :D

lestress

Postby lestress » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:18 pm

Quote cjwill:
Quote gommie:

The soap opera god has been alerted ------ she likes gift cards from Victoria's Secret..........

lestress

Postby lestress » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:18 pm

Maybe the soap opera god also would like a helmet !)

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:19 pm

Yes, lets bring Lestress here to help us all pray to the soap gods, please..... 8)

gommie

Postby gommie » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:22 pm

Quote lestress: Maybe the soap opera god also would like a helmet !)

In the form of a skimpy bra then I guess?

lestress

Postby lestress » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:28 pm

...add a thong, some high heels and a helmet and she will be one hot soap opera god :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”