David Chow - SPOILER

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Kizim

Re: David Chow - SPOILER

Postby Kizim » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:08 pm

She wasnt in love with David, she ran away from him to GC. He is a fatal attraction obsessive... I am thinking that he might of killed her.

OspreyGirl

Postby OspreyGirl » Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:32 pm

I think David killed her too...he probably got wind that someone was investigating her past (Paul) and he didn't like it so he killed her...it's starting to make sense...but this Dru tape is keeping everyone focused on everyone but him...maybe his wife will come forward and turn his slimy butt in... :~

ojudy59

Postby ojudy59 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:51 pm

Quote pxsprott:
Quote nyaccent: This message was originally posted by Davidsmuse1 but it was considered a spoiler in a regular thread, so I copied it and posted it here.

More from his interview:

David "was very much in love with Carmen," but he wasn't able to be with her because he was married. He and his wife were having problems. "David fell in love with Carmen, but it was too much for Carmen because his wife had something to do with her being fired. So, David had to let her go. He's regretted it every day since." Carmen moved to Genoa City after being fired, and she was promptly murdered. "David was working in Europe," Vincent said. "He decided to come back to the US and ask her to marry him, but he came back and learned she was dead."

Carmen sent David a videotape of the fight she had with Drucilla just before her death, so he arrives armed with "proof" of who killed her. "He feels the case should be pointed toward Dru. David is very determined and, at the moment, seems very honorable."

Based on hearing that, I'm sure David's wife is the killer now.

Sounds like a woman's scorn to me. I was thinking the say thing.

ojudy59

Postby ojudy59 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:45 am

Quote glowery: I am not sure why David Chow thinks this tape proves anything. It's not like the DA has not seen it already. And he did not arrest Dru. Seems like Mr. Chow needs a bit more proof of his accusations.

Dru was really spookeed when she came in to find her clothes all cut up. Now she at least knows how Carmen felt when Dru cut up all her clothes. Not that I am taking up for Carmen in any way, shape or form.

If her and this Chow guy were so in love, why was she making such a big play for Neil? Me thinks her and Chow were in on something together, and she was using Neil. Hmmmmm wonder what it could have been?

Im thinking along the same line about Carmen and this David Chow guy. Remember he worked for Grandville a company that Neil was personally working with for Newman until Brad took over the account.

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:57 am

That I didn't remember...wow, that makes David a little more suspicious as the killer now. Maybe he was spying on Carmen and Neil somehow.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:38 am

Quote glowery: I am not sure why David Chow thinks this tape proves anything. It's not like the DA has not seen it already. And he did not arrest Dru. Seems like Mr. Chow needs a bit more proof of his accusations.

Dru was really spookeed when she came in to find her clothes all cut up. Now she at least knows how Carmen felt when Dru cut up all her clothes. Not that I am taking up for Carmen in any way, shape or form.

If her and this Chow guy were so in love, why was she making such a big play for Neil? Me thinks her and Chow were in on something together, and she was using Neil. Hmmmmm wonder what it could have been?

Love your "helmet free zone" !

I agree with what your saying!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”