Nikki

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
cats meow

Re: Nikki

Postby cats meow » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:53 am

please do not bash the actor, i for one think she is beautiful and i am happy she is with paul

MamaBob

Postby MamaBob » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:56 am

Quote cats meow: please do not bash the actor, i for one think she is beautiful and i am happy she is with paul
Ditto!! She is beautiful. Prefer her hair down though.

BabygirlAH

Postby BabygirlAH » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:59 am

Age has nothing to do with beauty. She is still beautiful. Keep smiling Nikki and keep rocking Paul's world.

cats meow

Postby cats meow » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:00 am

Quote BabygirlAH: Age has nothing to do with beauty. She is still beautiful. Keep smiling Nikki and keep rocking Paul's world.

you got that right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omggitscaro

Postby omggitscaro » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:02 am

nothings more beautiful than a woman with an actual figure..
go nikki! she and paul are adorable together and i hope
their relationship lasts [:

twilight_rulz101

Postby twilight_rulz101 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:57 pm

Quote debmc: Okay - over weight, over 50, bleach blonde. Not the way most women would want to be described. To still be putting her in scenes from the bedroom is pretty disgusting!
The only reason why anyone would find her attractive is because of the $. Paul, you could do so much better

nikki is a beautiful woman she probably looks better than you holy crap rude much i was looking thorugh some old posts and i found this and i was so mad. nikki is beatiful for her age and so what about her weight your probably no slim jim you should just be banned from this site and she and paul are great together but who really cares what you think right?

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:02 am

Nikki is a beautiful woman. And most women in their fifties do put on a little weight. So what, they have had kids, some stress in their lives, and probably grand kids to deal with. Amoung other stressful problems but that is no reason to critize them. Most people should accept others the way they are. This world would be a lot better.

ilovemedanes

Postby ilovemedanes » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:20 am

Quote trixie60: Nikki is a beautiful woman. And most women in their fifties do put on a little weight. So what, they have had kids, some stress in their lives, and probably grand kids to deal with. Amoung other stressful problems but that is no reason to critize them. Most people should accept others the way they are. This world would be a lot better.

ITA ;) Life is difficult in so many ways...stress, hormones, relationships, and aging(I could go on and on with money problems and missing those who have passed) Nikki looks real to me and I want her to know that real fans love her! Her beauty is inside and out! She blows most away on both sides :D

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:22 am

Quote ilovemedanes:
Quote trixie60: Nikki is a beautiful woman. And most women in their fifties do put on a little weight. So what, they have had kids, some stress in their lives, and probably grand kids to deal with. Amoung other stressful problems but that is no reason to critize them. Most people should accept others the way they are. This world would be a lot better.

ITA ;) Life is difficult in so many ways...stress, hormones, relationships, and aging(I could go on and on with money problems and missing those who have passed) Nikki looks real to me and I want her to know that real fans love her! Her beauty is inside and out! She blows most away on both sides :D

Thankyou for understanding. More people should be this way. Your post said it like it is.

ilovemedanes

Postby ilovemedanes » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:33 am

Quote trixie60:
Quote ilovemedanes:

Thankyou for understanding. More people should be this way. Your post said it like it is.

Thanks Trixie ;) I know this is a soap,but you feel the actors after so many years with them.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”