What would Paul do if:

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
gommie

Re: What would Paul do if:

Postby gommie » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:24 am

Quote nyaccent: It is a baby's nursery...maybe there is a porta potty...ewwww Paul would have to clean that....

I can't imagine he would want to be going in and out of that psycho ward enough for that kind of arrangment..

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:25 am

:-) ~) ;)

lestress

Postby lestress » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:38 am

Quote shopgirl: Hey Glowery -- welcome back!! Glad I wasn't the only one wondering about Pheila's bathroom (or lack of) situation!! To me the way they are staging Pheila in the cell seems like a copycat of Hannibal Lechter in Silence of the Lambs. She is always standing in the middle of the cell with the creepy face on....just like Anthony Hopkins was the first time Jodey Foster's character comes to see him!!

That movie never appealed and to me and I have never seen it -----

lestress

Postby lestress » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:39 am

Quote nyaccent:
Quote glowery: I think this whole Sheila in a cage is quite possibly the dumbest thing the writers have ever come up with. I think the reason Paul doesn't know what he is going to do with her is becuase the writers don't know what to do with this half-baked story line.

I too was wondering where the bathroom was, :-)

Last nite on the show InFANity that aired about Y&R, Lynn Latham said she doesn't write from her imagination, but she writes from experience....

She must have come from a highly dysfunctional family ~)

Hi, glowery :)

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:42 am

It's an abandoned warehouse, right? If it's abandoned, why would the electricity still be on? That's another thing that doesn't make since.

lestress

Postby lestress » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:48 am

Did she buy the warehouse? Well I am thinking that when phelia was remodeling, she had the electricity turned on. Either that or it is operating on battery power ~)

You just gotta know that phelia has got billions stashed away somewhere to finance her exploits. She probably robs banks in her spare time.

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:49 am

Quote lestress: Did she buy the warehouse? Well I am thinking that when phelia was remodeling, she had the electricity turned on. Either that or it is operating on battery power ~)

You just gotta know that phelia has got billions stashed away somewhere to finance her exploits. She probably robs banks in her spare time.

I guess she has money someone in Asia under a different name. She must have learned that from Jack.

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:23 am

This place where Sheila is didn't cost too much, it's a 'Mine Shaft'. Free if you can find yourself one. :-) :-)

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:24 am

Quote suegery: This place where Sheila is didn't cost too much, it's a 'Mine Shaft'. Free if you can find yourself one. :-) :-)

Okay, but where did she get all that money to copy Lauren's apartment? I'm sure that wasn't cheap.

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:30 am

Hey, maybe Michael helped her, or Phyllis or Victor "the kind heart powerful rich man".

Don't know, but in GC everyone has money,.probably they have "money tree" growing there...I'm at lost. :( :(

Return to “The Young and the Restless”