Love,love,love Amber!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
dgraham

Re: Love,love,love Amber!!

Postby dgraham » Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:39 am

I still don't like Amber and wish she would leave the show as quickly as she appeared!

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:23 pm

Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote ill-vibe: She's gonna be like Glo, You love to hate her, but she'll keep the show interesting.

Glo is in a world of her own. No one can walk in her shoes:]

Ritht on KeepingItReal!!!!!! She might be from Mars with those green eyes oh! ya! :D

de yandr fan

Postby de yandr fan » Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:28 pm

Quote gommie: Was Amber Brooks son's girlfriend on B&B? I can't remember...I never knew much about her over there-but I don't like her over here-she is so evil...Colleen is no match for her.....

Amber started off on B&B as the babysitter to (E)Rick Jr. and his sister Bridgette. (Now Bridgette is a doctor there-time flies on the soaps). Rick was about 15 or 16 years old hence the need for a babysitter (lol). Amber turned his head as the say and then turned him out sexually. She's a real home wrecker. Y&R folks better hold on to something because Amber is gonna make it a bumpy ride in GC.

de yandr fan

Postby de yandr fan » Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:35 pm

Quote kimyla: Besides being nosey, why do you think Amber so fixated on Katherine's dream and Phillip. She has no business even messing around with this..

Amber is an opportunist!!!! She is always looking to get over on someone. She ran through men on B&B like Grant ran through Richmond. She's making friendly with Kay because she sees a chance to affiliate with the rich and powerful. Surprised that Amber's referring to Kay as a friend suddenly, didn't they just meeting 2 weeks ago?

gommie

Postby gommie » Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:40 pm

She does seem to just 'move right in' I have yet to see anyone invite her in-in any situation..

lestress

Postby lestress » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:33 pm

She marched right into the Chancellor living room the other day, looked at the coffee pot and asks, "Is that coffe?" Couldn't even wait until someone offered her a cup. She is the same way with men........

nurse_magoo

Postby nurse_magoo » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:38 pm

Quote lestress: She marched right into the Chancellor living room the other day, looked at the coffee pot and asks, "Is that coffe?" Couldn't even wait until someone offered her a cup. She is the same way with men........

THat's because she is a low life with no class! I want someone to get her good...don't care who anyone! I'd love to see her and Sheila in a cat fight. >( >( >(

lestress

Postby lestress » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:44 pm

.....hmm how could we get Paul to lock amber in the cell with phelia????

gommie

Postby gommie » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:47 pm

Quote nurse_magoo:
Quote lestress: She marched right into the Chancellor living room the other day, looked at the coffee pot and asks, "Is that coffe?" Couldn't even wait until someone offered her a cup. She is the same way with men........

THat's because she is a low life with no class! I want someone to get her good...don't care who anyone! I'd love to see her and Sheila in a cat fight. >( >( >(

Sheila would make mince meat out of her...amber is an amatuer compared to sheila

nurse_magoo

Postby nurse_magoo » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:48 pm

I'm worried somehow Michael is going to get in there and he doesn't know Sheila as well as Paul does and she will trick him and get out. You know they will let her out somehow.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”