Love,love,love Amber!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lestress

Re: Love,love,love Amber!!

Postby lestress » Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:01 am

pxsprott - you are looking great! Is that helmet specific to any particular team. I see a star on it but I am not familiar with football teams other the than the one we have here in town :)

dgraham, if you want a helmet, go to "The Helmet Club" post #31 = nyaccent has given instructions on how to obtain one or any other other avatar that you might like.

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:34 am

Quote lestress: pxsprott - you are looking great! Is that helmet specific to any particular team. I see a star on it but I am not familiar with football teams other the than the one we have here in town :)

dgraham, if you want a helmet, go to "The Helmet Club" post #31 = nyaccent has given instructions on how to obtain one or any other other avatar that you might like.

I was looking for the Dallas Cowboys. That looks like the right helmet to me. Too bad it's not in color.

gommie

Postby gommie » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:10 pm

Quote Crzy4y&R: I really dislike Amber besides the whole attitude she likes to put on, her little stupid facial expressons and the way she moves her mouth & her eyebrows just bothers me. I hate looking at her face when she comes on and her voice is about as annoying as it can get.

Crzy--it's the voice too that just does me in-she might be tolerable othewise-but that voice-!!!!

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:11 pm

Quote gommie:
Quote Crzy4y&R: I really dislike Amber besides the whole attitude she likes to put on, her little stupid facial expressons and the way she moves her mouth & her eyebrows just bothers me. I hate looking at her face when she comes on and her voice is about as annoying as it can get.

Crzy--it's the voice too that just does me in-she might be tolerable othewise-but that voice-!!!!

Reminds you of Phyllis......lol

gommie

Postby gommie » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:14 pm

Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote gommie:

Reminds you of Phyllis......lol

It's just so freaking through the nostrils whiney and whiney and through the nostils combined is not a good combo in my estimation... :D least not for my sanity

lestress

Postby lestress » Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:20 pm

....and to think that so many criticize Colleen for whining when amber is the real whiner :-)

shopgirl

Postby shopgirl » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:52 pm

Quote pxsprott:
Quote lestress: pxsprott - you are looking great! Is that helmet specific to any particular team. I see a star on it but I am not familiar with football teams other the than the one we have here in town :)

I was looking for the Dallas Cowboys. That looks like the right helmet to me. Too bad it's not in color.

Yipeee, another fooball helmet!! All these helmet pics are just so fun.....another winning idea from Lestress :)

lestress

Postby lestress » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:03 am

ACtually it was heart and soul who mentioned Helmet Club and I made it into a topic. I can't believe the response it got. I am totally amazed!

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:26 am

Quote lestress: ACtually it was heart and soul who mentioned Helmet Club and I made it into a topic. I can't believe the response it got. I am totally amazed!

I think the helmets are fun.

lestress

Postby lestress » Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:06 pm

Yeah, I do too - it is like I am thirteen years old.....

Return to “The Young and the Restless”