Love,love,love Amber!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Crzy4yandR

Re: Love,love,love Amber!!

Postby Crzy4yandR » Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:14 am

I really dislike Amber besides the whole attitude she likes to put on, her little stupid facial expressons and the way she moves her mouth & her eyebrows just bothers me. I hate looking at her face when she comes on and her voice is about as annoying as it can get.

lestress

Postby lestress » Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:56 am

:-) :-) :-) Bubble bubble, toil and trouble. Would love to send her packing on her broomstick!

AmyTee

Postby AmyTee » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:22 am

Quote KeepingItReal: Never like Amber on B&B (role she played was very wicked)

But love her on Y & R.....she does add spice to the show.

I'll give her her props, girl can sing and she is nice looking.

Glad she's going to create havoc for Colleen. Maybe then Colleen will see that what a good man she has and that she should not be "creeping". :]
Yeah-maybe JT will hook up with Amber.....not nice,I know,but Colleen would definitely deserve!

lestress

Postby lestress » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:29 pm

JT has already done his share of sleeping around with the ladies. I think Colleen has a right to see what is available for her besides JT. Although actually I like her and JT together.

kimyla

Postby kimyla » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:42 pm

Besides being nosey, why do you think Amber so fixated on Katherine's dream and Phillip. She has no business even messing around with this..

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:44 pm

Quote kimyla: Besides being nosey, why do you think Amber so fixated on Katherine's dream and Phillip. She has no business even messing around with this..

Well she was invited to the reading they had that night and everyone seems to be welcoming her with open arms and privy her to personal info on them.

So If I was Amber I would run with it...Plus she aint hurting anyone and I would think most of us because we are human would do the same.

vicc

Postby vicc » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:51 pm

Quote gommie: Was Amber Brooks son's girlfriend on B&B? I can't remember...I never knew much about her over there-but I don't like her over here-she is so evil...Colleen is no match for her.....

Amber married Rick (Brooke's son) on the B&B--I don't like
her--HOPE she doesn't return to B & B!!

kimyla

Postby kimyla » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:07 pm

Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote kimyla: Besides being nosey, why do you think Amber so fixated on Katherine's dream and Phillip. She has no business even messing around with this..

Well she was invited to the reading they had that night and everyone seems to be welcoming her with open arms and privy her to personal info on them.

So If I was Amber I would run with it...Plus she aint hurting anyone and I would think most of us because we are human would do the same.

I wouldn't say that Amber was exactly invited. She just happened to be at Ms. Chacellors because of the ice storm. Even if she was allowed to be a spectator, I don't she has any business taking it futher then that. Amber was not asked to pursue. if Amber wants to help, she should ask Ms. Chancellor if she minds and to get her blessing, not just take it upon herself to pursue. Ms. Chancelor or Jill can hire Paul or JT to look into and see what they could find. That way, no one ends up getting hurt or being put in danger.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:12 pm

Quote kimyla:
Quote KeepingItReal:

I wouldn't say that Amber was exactly invited. She just happened to be at Ms. Chacellors because of the ice storm. Even if she was allowed to be a spectator, I don't she has any business taking it futher then that. Amber was not asked to pursue. if Amber wants to help, she should ask Ms. Chancellor if she minds and to get her blessing, not just take it upon herself to pursue. Ms. Chancelor or Jill can hire Paul or JT to look into and see what they could find. That way, no one ends up getting hurt or being put in danger.

Like I said "human nature" we are courious individuals and there is no harm being done.

If Ms. Chancellor wanted to keep it private she should of told her to go to another room in her "mansion".

Really, there is no harm being done. She's actually gotten farther than Ms. Chancellor and can help them out.

We may not like Amber because of her rep on B&B but since coming to Y & R she's done more good than bad.

Plus Paul too busy and JT he needs to investigate his girlfriend. Some PI.....he has no clue that his woman has eye for another man. Do the math JT do the math :] :] :]

Plus look at Jana - she's fixacted on the murder trail....keeps a scrap book. I guess she's nosey too.

kimyla

Postby kimyla » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:19 pm

Yeah I guess you're right. I would be curious too. When Mr. Searcher was narrating, did you hear an accent?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”