Love,love,love Amber!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
AmyTee

Love,love,love Amber!!

Postby AmyTee » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:00 am

SOOOOOOOO glad she's back!She's a woman that makes things happen-good and/or bad....that's why people form such strong opinions of the character.IF she was a MILKTOAST,who would say much about her? So-I selfishly hope she'll be stickin' around for awhile-----

online_mn

Re: Love,love,love Amber!!

Postby online_mn » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:37 am

Quote AmyTee: SOOOOOOOO glad she's back!She's a woman that makes things happen-good and/or bad....that's why people form such strong opinions of the character.IF she was a MILKTOAST,who would say much about her? So-I selfishly hope she'll be stickin' around for awhile-----

I like her too, she is attractive...but I heard she only has a 6 month or so stay in GC before she pursues her CD release.

heart and soul

Postby heart and soul » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:41 am

So sorry, not an Amber Fan. %(

Shys

Postby Shys » Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:16 pm

Quote online_mn:
Quote AmyTee: SOOOOOOOO glad she's back!She's a woman that makes things happen-good and/or bad....that's why people form such strong opinions of the character.IF she was a MILKTOAST,who would say much about her? So-I selfishly hope she'll be stickin' around for awhile-----

I like her too, she is attractive...but I heard she only has a 6 month or so stay in GC before she pursues her CD release.

You dont see her as rude and annoying??? Just wondering.. ~)

online_mn

Postby online_mn » Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:29 pm

Quote Shys:
Quote online_mn:

Oh she's very catty! But she hasn't done anything terrible(yet). I'm ok with her giving Colleen a hard time because she deserves it. Colleen should not be living with a guy her age, being dishonset with JT, and flirting and having sex with another man. Poor JT has no idea what is going on and is the victim.

I'm also not familiar with Amber's B&B character(heard it was not good), but right now she has me under her spell for some reason :D

Shys

Postby Shys » Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:35 pm

Quote online_mn:
Quote Shys:
Quote online_mn:

Oh she's very catty! But she hasn't done anything terrible(yet). I'm ok with her giving Colleen a hard time because she deserves it. Colleen should not be living with a guy her age, being dishonset with JT, and flirting and having sex with another man. Poor JT has no idea what is going on and is the victim.

I'm also not familiar with Amber's B&B character(heard it was not good), but right now she has me under her spell for some reason :D

Ok i agree with you, i guess my judgment of amber is because i know her from B&B. You are so right about colleen, i feel bad for JT and i hope the truth comes out so colleen dont get away with all her lies.

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:41 pm

On B&B she had done some horrible stuff.......and I don't think she regretted any of it for one minute....

gommie

Postby gommie » Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:43 pm

I think amber is the devil

Strawberry34

Postby Strawberry34 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:46 pm

I absolutely hate amber this skank will sleep with anything that wears pants, not to mention she sticks out like a sore thumb on this show I really wish they would get rid of her already, she simply doesn't belong on the show!

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:48 pm

Was she also called Amber on the other show?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”