Calling all Lily and Cane lovers!!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: Calling all Lily and Cane lovers!!!!

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:00 pm

I would love for Cane & Lily to get back together...but the writers love to torture us. Cane will fall for Chloee and Lily for Billy...then when we no longer care for Cane & Lily...something will happen years later...and then break up the Chloe/Cane Lily/Billy...when we fall in love with them and then the writers will throw Lily Cane back together...just like they have done Sharon & Nick...While I LOVED Nick and Sharon, I now love Jack and Sharon...Now they are gonna bet Them back together...I have learned one thing from this soap...DO NOT fall in love with a couple.

seay0615

Postby seay0615 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:29 pm

What Cane said to Lily today made me want to cry. It may be all the extra hormones I'm carrying now, but I would've jumped into his arms.

Charme

Postby Charme » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:14 pm

Quote QueenT: I would love for Cane & Lily to get back together...but the writers love to torture us. Cane will fall for Chloee and Lily for Billy...then when we no longer care for Cane & Lily...something will happen years later...and then break up the Chloe/Cane Lily/Billy...when we fall in love with them and then the writers will throw Lily Cane back together...just like they have done Sharon & Nick...While I LOVED Nick and Sharon, I now love Jack and Sharon...Now they are gonna bet Them back together...I have learned one thing from this soap...DO NOT fall in love with a couple.

Well Queen -T I'm still holding out that the writers won't screw this up. I'm waiting patiently for a reunion that I hope won't take too long. If they take longer than my patience holds out, I'm done. But like you said no one should put faith in soap couples lasting (although Nick and Sharon lasted ten). I can only wish for a run this long for Lane (fingers crossed)

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:33 pm

Quote Charme:
Quote QueenT: I would love for Cane & Lily to get back together...but the writers love to torture us. Cane will fall for Chloee and Lily for Billy...then when we no longer care for Cane & Lily...something will happen years later...and then break up the Chloe/Cane Lily/Billy...when we fall in love with them and then the writers will throw Lily Cane back together...just like they have done Sharon & Nick...While I LOVED Nick and Sharon, I now love Jack and Sharon...Now they are gonna bet Them back together...I have learned one thing from this soap...DO NOT fall in love with a couple.

Well Queen -T I'm still holding out that the writers won't screw this up. I'm waiting patiently for a reunion that I hope won't take too long. If they take longer than my patience holds out, I'm done. But like you said no one should put faith in soap couples lasting (although Nick and Sharon lasted ten). I can only wish for a run this long for Lane (fingers crossed)

Oh, I hear ya! I am keeping my fingers crossed also!

Jimi

Postby Jimi » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:09 pm

Quote Charme: I love Cane and Lily. Can't wait for their sweet romance to continue :))

[quote] I totally agree. They are truly soul mates. Hope
it happens sooner then later. They have been miserable
for too long. CANE AND LILY FOREVER! [quote]

youngandrestless deb

Postby youngandrestless deb » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:10 pm

The writers have to get Lilly and Cane back together, they are the couple that has so much love,chemistry,romance and sexiness that it would be tragic is they do not end up being the couple in Y & R.
I love Cane and Lilly, when they are together they are so happy and you can just see how much they love each other.

Writers, please please please-get Cane and Lilly back together, and plan a huge, romantic incredible wedding with and incredible couple who truly love each other

Kajun333

Postby Kajun333 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:42 pm

Word! Cane is a man with rare qualities, and deserves a good woman...Lily had my vote from the beginning.

lanefan256

Postby lanefan256 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:31 pm

I'm looking forward to a Cane and Lily reunion. Maybe it will happen during sweeps month - February or March. :))

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:17 am

If Cane & Lily do not get back together, TPTB killed their "GOOSE who layed the golden egg." This is what most fans want to see. Most of us are suckers for romance, and this is the only "real deal" in GC right now.

Candace

Postby Candace » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:17 am

There is already a thread for Lily and Cane - the non-bash thread.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”