Is Phillip Really Dead

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Kizim

Re: Is Phillip Really Dead

Postby Kizim » Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:45 pm

Did anyone watch FRIDAYS show???? Please say yes... I am going to start a new thread.... Oh my GOD.... :o

Tweedy

Postby Tweedy » Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:57 am

Tomarrow on Y and R Nikki is supposed to help Katherine tell Jill what she did my view is that Katherine didnt want Jill to raise her late husbands child so she switched the babies

Kizim

Postby Kizim » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:41 am

yes I just watched that one...it is darn good..

cjwill

Postby cjwill » Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:18 pm

Can't wait to see it!

Kizim

Postby Kizim » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:03 pm

Ok why don't they just exhume Philip's body... Jill's son, and run some forensic DNA testing??? this will solve everyone's problems... Da??? or Niet???

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:47 pm

Quote Tweedy: How about the Prosecuter I think it could be him kinda sounds like it may be something that Y And R might would do since Jill likes Him

Don't you think Bardwell is a little too old to be Jill's son?

But maybe Bardwell's son is Jill's son.

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:49 pm

Quote Tweedy: Tomarrow on Y and R Nikki is supposed to help Katherine tell Jill what she did my view is that Katherine didnt want Jill to raise her late husbands child so she switched the babies

Since I am reading this today Friday and it already happened I am not editing it out....but please be careful, this would have been considered a spoiler and should have been in a spoiler thread. Thanks.

lestress

Postby lestress » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:59 pm

The viewers who live in Canada or near the Canadian border and get the show a day ahead have a hard time keeping day ahead comments out of these posts. I am sure it is difficult cuz I have trouble remembering what happened on yesterday's episode. I thought I heard that Canada was no longer going to get the day ahead episodes but would be on our schedule. It would certainly make sense to me to do it that way.

lestress

Postby lestress » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:02 pm

From today's episode (Friday 1/5 US) it certainly sounds like the boy Jill thought was her son Philip was not, but rather a child Kay got from somewhere and substituted him for Jill's real son. What a stupid story line. Now they will be on a hunt for the "real" Philip. I really don't like this story line because now the child that Nina and the false Philip had is not really Jill's grandson or Kays' greatgrandson at all. Why couldn't they have left off this silly repressed memory debacle and brought Jill's grandson, PHilip back as a grown young man?

And as for Bardwell being Jill's son - he is as old as she is. And anyhow Jill slept with him so the writers are not going to go there. I am sure they are getting flak about their current story lines and incest would bring total ruin down on their heads!!!!!!

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:05 pm

Amber did stumble onto who could be Jill's son.

The episode ended where on the compter the idividual as "violet" responds back asking "are you there".

I do believe this character is going to be someone that is coming to the show in the near future.......

Return to “The Young and the Restless”