Devon

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
DarkfairiesinTrinity

Devon

Postby DarkfairiesinTrinity » Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:49 pm

Will Devon accept Lily relationship with Daniel and finally move on? For he has been on the show for two years has never had a storyline or a girl. For I want Devon stop pinning away for Lily and get some action.

shopgirl

Re: Devon

Postby shopgirl » Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:27 pm

I agree........I think Devon's character needs an exciting new storyline. I think the young actor that portrays him is very good and the character of Devon has sure come a long way, so let him move passed his infatuation with Lily and find a new romance!

y.nr

Postby y.nr » Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:59 pm

The way the writers, or the new Head woman are doing things right now... He might end up on the cutting room floor!

DarkfairiesinTrinity

Postby DarkfairiesinTrinity » Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:14 pm

Quote shopgirl: I agree........I think Devon's character needs an exciting new storyline. I think the young actor that portrays him is very good and the character of Devon has sure come a long way, so let him move passed his infatuation with Lily and find a new romance!

The fact that love his sister in that way sicken me. For we always hear Dru and Neil saying your father my son and Lily has never shown any interest in Devon expect holding hands but right now she loves Daniel and he needs to find another girl for I think that they having a new mac and maybe they can get together.

lestress

Postby lestress » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:31 am

Quote hopingforsomedailylo:
Quote shopgirl: I agree........I think Devon's character needs an exciting new storyline. I think the young actor that portrays him is very good and the character of Devon has sure come a long way, so let him move passed his infatuation with Lily and find a new romance!

The fact that love his sister in that way sicken me. For we always hear Dru and Neil saying your father my son and Lily has never shown any interest in Devon expect holding hands but right now she loves Daniel and he needs to find another girl for I think that they having a new mac and maybe they can get together.

Devon and Lily are not brother and sister despsite the fact that Devon is Dru and Neil's foster child. He came much too late to the household for them to grow up in a brotherly/sisterly fashion.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”