Please don't give up on Y&R yet!!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lestress

Re: Please don't give up on Y&R yet!!!!

Postby lestress » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:45 pm

Bye bye gloria - she can't leave soon enough to suit me.

gommie

Postby gommie » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:31 pm

Quote lestress: Bye bye gloria - she can't leave soon enough to suit me.

And this is from you lestress??????no surprise farewell party for gloria? I thought for sure you would be planning a big send off--I'm shocked :D :D :D

jackspaniel

Postby jackspaniel » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:44 pm

Quote lestress: The thing is that they have gotten rid of John and Ashley is on her way out and who knows who else of the long time cast members may be next. They bring in people like gloria and amber who are so unappealing. Paul hasn't had a storyline in so long and now it looks like his storyline will be as jailer to phelia. They bring a psychic on the show, they have tarot card readings............and yet another stolen baby story with Katherine. And, of course, there is the return of sheila for the umpteenth time....

I agree with you about Amber - I can't stand her - and she is a really poor actress!!!

shar

Postby shar » Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:59 pm

I work during the day so I tape the Y&R. I have to be honest, lately most of the time I fast forward through most parts. I can't handle the Sheila thing anymore. COME ON how many times can one person get away with this much crap? Where does she get all the money to do what she does? How many times can a person change their appearance. And, I hate the fact they made her Phyllis, I was starting to like what they were doing with her character. Get real writers, do you think we are idiots, yeah, it's only a soap but you could make it a little more realistic. PLEEEEASE end the Sheila story line!!!!! Enough is enough. Let her go and take care of her own child where ever she is.

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:17 pm

I agree. The storylines are weird. A person doesn't really know who to root for with these storylines. Although I will porbably keep watching. Like others, I fast forward over what I don't like.

lestress

Postby lestress » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:43 pm

Quote gommie:

And this is from you lestress??????no surprise farewell party for gloria? I thought for sure you would be planning a big send off--I'm shocked :D :D :D

Tar and feathers could be arranged.........

heart and soul

Postby heart and soul » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:49 pm

Quote lestress:
Quote gommie:

Tar and feathers could be arranged.........

We could make it a duo...save one for LML!

heart and soul

Postby heart and soul » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:50 pm

When the veteran actors are gone so am I! If LML wants to cater to the "younger"set then I, one of the older set will be gone, gone, gone.

Tionesta

Postby Tionesta » Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:10 pm

N & P are hot together but I agree - it makes me sick. I guess I live in Polyanna Land - I would like to see more happy endings - and sooner - rather than later. So many of the story lines DRAG on. Let's go.

lestress

Postby lestress » Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:19 pm

Quote heart and soul: When the veteran actors are gone so am I! If LML wants to cater to the "younger"set then I, one of the older set will be gone, gone, gone.

I wonder how old the soap opera goddess is?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”