Something Billy Said...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
RememberToBreathe

Something Billy Said...SPOILER ALERT!

Postby RememberToBreathe » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:36 pm

when billy was talking to colleen in the room at the show, he mentioned some model from back home who he was seeing and then she got all "clingy" and "fatal attraction" on him.....was he talking about chloe? >)

bubble303

Re: Something Billy Said...

Postby bubble303 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:38 pm

Hi RemembertoBreathe... :)

this happened on today's canadian show...we get the show a day earlier so this thread should have been marked as a spoiler ;)

RememberToBreathe

Postby RememberToBreathe » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:43 pm

im sorry im a lil new at this... *) :~

bubble303

Postby bubble303 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:45 pm

It's ok :D

Welcome to the boards. I hope you have a great time here... ;)

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:54 pm

Quote bubble303: Hi RemembertoBreathe... :)

this happened on today's canadian show...we get the show a day earlier so this thread should have been marked as a spoiler ;)

Bubbz - make a new spoiler thread on this - i wanna know what she meant! who was Billy talking about??? What model? 8) i was thinking he may be talking about Chloe aka 'clingy' & 'fatal attraction' LOL :-)

youngesoapwatcher

Postby youngesoapwatcher » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:59 pm

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote bubble303: Hi RemembertoBreathe... :)

Bubbz - make a new spoiler thread on this - i wanna know what she meant! who was Billy talking about??? What model? 8) i was thinking he may be talking about Chloe aka 'clingy' & 'fatal attraction' LOL :-)

he didnt say what model he was just talking to colleen in what looked like a back room

Nubien

Postby Nubien » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:17 am

Canada see's Y&R a day before we do..What they saw today, we will see on 09/22..I have been to their website to get the low down on the upcoming episodes. All I can say, it is going to be GOOD!!!

grammyakin

Postby grammyakin » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:41 am

Quote Nubien: Canada see's Y&R a day before we do..What they saw today, we will see on 09/22..I have been to their website to get the low down on the upcoming episodes. All I can say, it is going to be GOOD!!!

Nubien, how do you go to Canada's website?

seattlegirl

Postby seattlegirl » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:52 am

Quote grammyakin:
Quote Nubien: Canada see's Y&R a day before we do..What they saw today, we will see on 09/22..I have been to their website to get the low down on the upcoming episodes. All I can say, it is going to be GOOD!!!

If you go to cast list and pick a character that has a scene that day it will tell you the recap. So if you want to see what happens on the Monday US Show go to either Daniel,Amber,Billy, etc. name and it's there. Looks like it is going to be a great show Monday. Can't wait to see it!

buckeye52

Postby buckeye52 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:19 am

Quote grammyakin:

Here's the website

www.young-restless.com/spoiler.html

I found it by googling young and the restless/Canada
Click on tonis spoilers and it should get you there

Return to “The Young and the Restless”