What in the hell is on Daniel's head!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
colormebadd

Re: What in the hell is on Daniel's head!!

Postby colormebadd » Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:11 pm

Quote Kristi07: OMG! Todays US episode showed Daniel in NY and he had an atrocious looking hat on his head!! Please tell me this is not the new style!! I just can't stop laughing. Somebody please call Qu&#r Eye for the Straight Guy!!

I was saying a couple of weeks ago that he looked so feminine and that's so messed up because he was so attractive when he first came on the show. Today he looked like Charlie Chaplin or Laurel from the Laurel and Hardy. He looked absolutely ridiculous wasn't a good look for him at all. Well we all live in a new time different day and the wardrobe, hairstylist departments and etc. etc. etc are filled with a totally new generation from which some of us folks are used to back in the day and some things just aren't and will never be the same. Change is good but I draw the line when good looking males start looking like females unless they are playing a certain type of character, for which I could totally understand. Sorry.

cafn8d

Postby cafn8d » Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:06 pm

That outfit of Daniel's was just ridiculous. The only thing missing from that beanie on his head was a little propeller...

cafn8d

Postby cafn8d » Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:08 pm

Quote Nubien: The hat looked like it was to small for his head...I was waiting for him to come out with his long horn to blow and start saying, "Riccola"...

RIIIIII.......COLAAAAAAA..... blowing on one of those great big horns...

ROTFLMAOPIMP!

Old and tired

Postby Old and tired » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:52 pm

Wow that was not a good look. It reminded of my son when he was 8 and 9 years old he would always raise money for the jog-a-thon at school. He would get to go to a restaraunt in a limo. He always had a suit and hat. The limo driver would high five him and tell him he liked his hat. I think my boy pulled it off alittle better. :-)

Jondoc

Postby Jondoc » Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:05 am

Quote ILuvNY: Who in the hell would ever believe that his sketches would sell in NY? First of all, I see better art work at the high school where I teach from 16 year olds~secondly, the NY market is so tight, no one who has been "sketching" for a short time would ever get a show like that.
I hope to God that MG was ticked at having to dress like that~was that suppose to be the "NY artsy" look? ~)

Ditto!
Took a double take at the tube. Couldn't believe my eyes at the horrid outfit for his opening... just had the best laugh I've had in a long time! HAHAHAHAHA.... :-) :-)

misslady71

Postby misslady71 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:18 am

He looked like a complete fool! Amber should be greatful to be rid of his whimpy ass.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”