Cane & Lily are so stupid!!!!!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
GCAC1122

Cane & Lily are so stupid!!!!!!!

Postby GCAC1122 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:30 am

Cane is about the dumbest guy ever Cane is just stupid. He and Lily are both stupid. I can't believe that they would let Chloe pull one over on them. I think they deserve whatever they get from Chloe 8)

BabygirlAH

Re: Cane & Lily are so stupid!!!!!!!

Postby BabygirlAH » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:42 am

Agree. I don't even watch them anymore. The whole things is stupid.

Charme

Postby Charme » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:34 am

Quote GCAC1122: Cane is about the dumbest guy ever Cane is just stupid. He and Lily are both stupid. I can't believe that they would let Chloe pull one over on them. I think they deserve whatever they get from Chloe 8)

No what you should say is that they're being written in a stupid manner. The characters can only be as good as the words they're given, along with acting skills.

Auntirhee

Postby Auntirhee » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:51 pm

:] Thank you Charme, Cane and lily are portraying naive characters. Everyone knows that what is going on in the story line is anything but reality. They are such a beautiful couple to me, a perfect match. They just look good together. Its the script that makes them the way they are in the soap. And its just a soap. So bashing them is not going to change what has been written. Those that want to and are interested will just have to ride the storm and until its over. At that time things will change for the better. Hopefully, and in the real world, I believe anger and hurt would be present, but not a marriage. It just does not happen in this day and time.

Pynklipz

Postby Pynklipz » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:05 pm

I'm annoyed about the writers not explaining HOW the DNA test came back 'not excluding Cane' since it was such a reputable company...seems unrealistic and an outright turn off of the characters...I didn't mind Chloe's sarcasm until they turned on this idiotic 'plot'...that should've blown up in her face immediately...

Pynklipz

Postby Pynklipz » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:07 pm

immediately...

emesse

Postby emesse » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:07 pm

Quote Pynklipz: I'm annoyed about the writers not explaining HOW the DNA test came back 'not excluding Cane' since it was such a reputable company...seems unrealistic and an outright turn off of the characters...I didn't mind Chloe's sarcasm until they turned on this idiotic 'plot'...that should've blown up in her face immediately...

********spoiler********

Cane couldn't be excluded as the father, because his half-brother Billy is the father of Chloe's child.

As for Lame, I find them completely and utterly boring.

Pynklipz

Postby Pynklipz » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:11 pm

Wow...they pulled that one out of their yingyang...but it's still unrealistic because DNA can ABSOLUTELY determine paternity...Billy and Cane are half-brothers...even if they were full brothers (same mother and father), DNA would be able to eliminate the non-parent...who did they writers refer to for their 'explanation'...good try on their part but it doesn't make sense...

Jimi

Postby Jimi » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:12 am

Quote GCAC1122: Cane is about the dumbest guy ever Cane is just stupid. He and Lily are both stupid. I can't believe that they would let Chloe pull one over on them. I think they deserve whatever they get from Chloe 8)

[quote] You're right. They have given Chloe all the power.
They ARE SO WEAK. I've never seen anything like this. The
writers have totally ruined these characters. I am so tired
of ALL the players. [quote]

Return to “The Young and the Restless”