Sharon and nick

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: Sharon and nick

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:18 pm

Quote Snizzle:
Quote soapsgalore:
Quote Snizzle:
Quote soapsgalore:
Quote YRFan21: I don't know when but it's sure they're gonna be back together. It's true love. Even Joshua Morrow would bet on that, that is what he said on "Ash the actor, interview part one!!! I can't wait to see it happen!!! I'm bored with him and Phyllis.

JM had that interveiw over a year ago. He also said the only die hard SHICK fans want a reunion. But if there is going to be a reunion it should be long and very hard fought or words to that affect. Translated, he doesn't want to go backward! JM is a totally happy camper with MS and now that the writing is really improving for them, so are most PHICK fans. Problems in the marriage? Heck yes, all marriages have problems. It's the way a couple deals with those problems that speaks volumes about their love and committment to each other. I love the communication between Nick and Phylis.

JM dont sign his own checks...it's not only the DIE HARD SHICK FANS...you know there are other fan bases out there right..just not PHICK AND SHICK....and who cares what he said over a year ago....this is now and in the future..he dont control the pen...

I'm pretty sure JM doesn't get paychecks anymore. That is so 19th century. LOL

But more to the point JM is an actor at Y&R not a slave. He is entitled to his opinion and he voiced it.

O please u knew what i meant...u and your century preaching..and guess what..this is a soap and changes of events will happen no matter WHAT....JM's interviews are scripted in gold....Like he is gonna actually say "i hate working with so and so "..o please....

The guy in the photo is your idea of a hot man, so we can see why you wouldnt be into Nick. Different strokes, for different folks. Pretty boys arent' your thing, that's fine.

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:23 pm

Quote soapsgalore:
Quote Snizzle:
Quote soapsgalore:
Quote Snizzle:
Quote soapsgalore:
Quote YRFan21: I don't know when but it's sure they're gonna be back together. It's true love. Even Joshua Morrow would bet on that, that is what he said on "Ash the actor, interview part one!!! I can't wait to see it happen!!! I'm bored with him and Phyllis.

JM had that interveiw over a year ago. He also said the only die hard SHICK fans want a reunion. But if there is going to be a reunion it should be long and very hard fought or words to that affect. Translated, he doesn't want to go backward! JM is a totally happy camper with MS and now that the writing is really improving for them, so are most PHICK fans. Problems in the marriage? Heck yes, all marriages have problems. It's the way a couple deals with those problems that speaks volumes about their love and committment to each other. I love the communication between Nick and Phylis.

JM dont sign his own checks...it's not only the DIE HARD SHICK FANS...you know there are other fan bases out there right..just not PHICK AND SHICK....and who cares what he said over a year ago....this is now and in the future..he dont control the pen...

But more to the point JM is an actor at Y&R not a slave. He is entitled to his opinion and he voiced it.

O please u knew what i meant...u and your century preaching..and guess what..this is a soap and changes of events will happen no matter WHAT....JM's interviews are scripted in gold....Like he is gonna actually say "i hate working with so and so "..o please....

The guy in the photo is your idea of a hot man, so we can see why you wouldnt be into Nick. Different strokes, for different folks. Pretty boys arent' your thing, that's fine.

Who the fck is talking about someone being HOT????? Nick's looks have nothing to do with it...if you wanna be SHALLOW that's your deal not mine...who gives a damn how someone looks....That doesnt make their attidue great....or there personality...Have you been watching Y&R and how Nick is...or just so damn busy putting your crotch to the TV when he is on? wtf is wrong with you..just because you are so damn obsessed and wanna slit your damn wrists that Phick could be ending....that's all you got to bring to the table is Nick's Looks??? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sorry but i dont like people because they are HOT or NOT.....Good Grief....Get a grip in your shallow pool

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:25 pm

LMAOOOOOOOO@that guy in my AVI...good grief...and your cold hard PIG is what u consider hot?? FIGURES LMAO
Snoop be getting folks all riled up LMAO

Kristi07

Postby Kristi07 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:26 pm

Quote Snizzle:
Quote soapsgalore:
Quote Snizzle:
Quote soapsgalore:
Quote Snizzle:
Quote soapsgalore:

Who the fck is talking about someone being HOT????? Nick's looks have nothing to do with it...if you wanna be SHALLOW that's your deal not mine...who gives a damn how someone looks....That doesnt make their attidue great....or there personality...Have you been watching Y&R and how Nick is...or just so damn busy putting your crotch to the TV when he is on? wtf is wrong with you..just because you are so damn obsessed and wanna slit your damn wrists that Phick could be ending....that's all you got to bring to the table is Nick's Looks??? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sorry but i dont like people because they are HOT or NOT.....Good Grief....Get a grip in your shallow pool

clap clap my girl!! let em have it sister!! Damn Ignorance is bliss for some!!

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:30 pm

Quote Kristi07:
Quote Snizzle:
Quote soapsgalore:
Quote Snizzle:
Quote soapsgalore:
Quote Snizzle:
Quote soapsgalore:

clap clap my girl!! let em have it sister!! Damn Ignorance is bliss for some!!

NO crap man...people suppose to like Nick cuz they think he is so hot????? who gives a damn LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! That AKA bytch is off her damn rocker anyways....sad azz..we all know who she is anyways....

Kristi07

Postby Kristi07 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:33 pm

Why people think we fools here?? Some people have nothing else better to do. Damn I could a had a V8!!!

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:47 pm

Quote Kristi07: Why people think we fools here?? Some people have nothing else better to do. Damn I could a had a V8!!!

:-) :-) who knows and i'll take vodka

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:57 pm

Quote Kristi07: Why people think we fools here?? Some people have nothing else better to do. Damn I could a had a V8!!!

You should know! LOL

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:59 pm

Quote Snizzle:
Quote soapsgalore:
Quote Snizzle:
Quote soapsgalore:
Quote Snizzle:
Quote soapsgalore:

Well no one could accuse you of being shallow. LOL!!!

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:00 pm

Quote soapsgalore:

You should know! LOL

Yeah right..kristi isnt making posts about how the writers are slappin her in the face and threatening Y&R just because things are going her way...and quoting articles and JM SAYS AND MS SAYS AND JM SAYS AND MS SAYS..and letting her world end...THAT's YOU!!

AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA AKA ....

Return to “The Young and the Restless”