IM lovin Y&R right now

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
JanetG

IM lovin Y&R right now

Postby JanetG » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:04 pm

I usually just read whats happening on the soap, but since Sabrinia died and Victor is back I am on the edge of my seat wanting more. Also now that Cloie is Ester's daughter that story became a little more interesting. But mainly I am loving the Victor/Adam story line. Keep it up Y&R.

cptcabbie

Re: IM lovin Y&R right now

Postby cptcabbie » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:14 pm

Your spot on. I'm enjoying Y&R again after a long stint of disappointment. Even when I didn't like a lot of the s/l, i never stopped watching Y&R, and I never will. One soap i have stopped watching is B&B, because it really has gotten out of control...

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:20 pm

Quote JanetG: I usually just read whats happening on the soap, but since Sabrinia died and Victor is back I am on the edge of my seat wanting more. Also now that Cloie is Ester's daughter that story became a little more interesting. But mainly I am loving the Victor/Adam story line. Keep it up Y&R.

I couldnt agree with u more!!! :D im LOVIN IT ALOT!!! :D :-) I hope they keep it up....more unexpected outcomes..MORE DRAMA, MORE ACTION..keep it coming!! :-) :-) BRAVO! ;)

JanetG

Postby JanetG » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:24 pm

I agree about B&B. That show is in the toliets. It's not even believable at all.(Not that soaps are) But I have seen whats happening with Y&R time and time again, except the coming back from the dead. Some bimbo sinking their hooks in the rich and families trying to take what the others have.

Fan of Adrianne

Postby Fan of Adrianne » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:33 pm

Y&R Rocks!!! I loved todays show! I hated it to end! Can't wait for more!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”