Will Noah go downhill after attending public school

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
bcocs1

Re: Will Noah go downhill after attending public school

Postby bcocs1 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:38 pm

i think with daniel help that noah will stay stright and away from drugs and beer

Rosie Butterface

Postby Rosie Butterface » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:46 pm

I had to laugh yesterday when Noah called his mom dude. My 15 year just did that and was told, not as nice as Noah was told, not to do that!!!

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:54 pm

I agree with the ones that said it doesnt matter what school he attends. If he wants to do drugs, he will. If he wants to have sex with girls, he will. If he wants to misbehave, he will..dont matter if he is in private or public school. its the CHOICES he makes for himself that matters. He seems, so far to have a good head on his shoulders..i think he will be a normal kid that may experiment here & there..but he has great parents that communicate with him all the time..and he already mentioned the influence he got from his grandfather...i say trust him and let him make mistakes like all kids do..I think going to a public school is a great idea, personally! ;)

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:59 pm

The school you go to doesn't make you, but does help when you are trying to get into upper eschalon colleges.

It's all about the parenting: The values instilled in the child - and let's face it, Noah has seen too much of the wrong stuff to have a....fair degree of morals. Dad, slept with current wife while married to mom; mom had affairs during his childhood that even if he didn't witness, he had to over hear at least a few conversations from family, the staff, the grocer, hell...everyone in town.

Children, as resiliant as they are can be affected by their surroundings, but ultimately make the choice to do wrong/right on their own... but.. that goes back to the kind of values they were raised with.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”