When does Victor learn about....................

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
sunbear07

Re: When does Victor learn about....................

Postby sunbear07 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:14 pm

Quote gommie:
Quote BaileyBaby:
Quote gommie: How Adam was treated by Neil,Victoria, Nikki and Nick after he went missing? or wait-- I suppose that does not matter does it.........
it does to me to but you no that they are going to make it look like adam is the bad person

Adam's anger is misdirected. He should be angry at his mother & father for making him do without. He should not take it out on Victoria & Nicholas. They bear none of the blame. Although I love Adam I think his "I am the king of all I survey" is misplaced to say the least. If I were Victoria or Nicholas & especially Neil I would have hired the best lawyer I could have found & litigated Victors Will to death!! However, in light of the turn of events Victor will exact his own form of justice!! >(

As I recall it was Adam who appeared in G.C with a generous heart and positive outlook- it was VICTORIA who told him she wanted nothing to do with him -had never thought of him -wanted to know nothing about him and she blamed him and his mother for the breakup of her little family!!!!!!
Adam is the one who bears none of the blame for any of this- why don't those brats try laying the blame for once at the foot of the man who is responsible for Adams being- VICTOR--not Adam- he is the only innocent party in all of this-

shoozeyque2

Postby shoozeyque2 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:16 pm

Nobody changes that fast and even overnight! No, Adam had an agenda. He was not the innocent poor little Adam who had to do without. Ya know, money isn't everything. it's what you were raised with and what you were taught that really matters and obviously Adam didn't learn a da mn thing.

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:28 pm

Precious Adam only got what he threw out at other folks in GC...there is no innocent person...

gommie

Postby gommie » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:31 pm

Quote shoozeyque2: Hope is the one who refused any help at all from Victor for herself and Adam. Hope remarried Cliff and Cliff was Adam's stepdad so he didn't go w/o a father figure. Victor wanted to help her and Victor, Jr., but Hope refused anything from Victor. So Adam is the one with the attitude humongous attitude ever since he landed in GC. He should stop blaming everyone else. He should be proud of himself for working his way thru and going to Harvard instead of blaming the world around him. I haven't had an easy life. My mother left me at 1 year old and was bounced around from famikly to family until I was five years old, and I must say, I have done very well for myself. I have never once blamed the world for any of my problems. Adam needs to grow up and act like a real man for a change and take responsibility for himself and to STOP blaming the world for whatever his issues are. Stop blaming Nick and Vic. Jealousy is evil and this is what has happened to Adam.

I think ADAM is very proud of his achievements and that he only is responsible for attaining them- he arrived in G.C not expecting to be shown the kind of jealous venom from all of them that he received- I don't blame him one bit for his actions- he tried time and again to get to know those brats and their jealousy and fear of him that he might take something from them prevented them from even getting to know him----one would think that given the priviledge with which they were raised they would be a little more generous to their half sibling........

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:31 pm

Quote Snizzle: Precious Adam only got what he threw out at other folks in GC...there is no innocent person...

You are right about it! Ain't no innocent persons in this group at all.

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:35 pm

Quote gommie: How Adam was treated by Neil,Victoria, Nikki and Nick after he went missing? or wait-- I suppose that does not matter does it.........

~Oh but it does Gommie, b/c IMO its what lead to his actions afterwards...

First of all Neil was left in charge of NE, he handed the reigns over to Victoria. Now I CAN understand him doing that to a certain extent, and that is b/c Vic was missing, so i believe Neil wanted a "Newman" running things. When Adam made that remark to him about not being a Newman, i think thats y Neil did that. Than when Victoria became in charge (all behind Adam's back mind u) whats the first thing she does? Kick him off the Ranch, the home he was invited to stay from THEIR FATHER. And than to make matters worse she changes NI back to BON. Now not only did she kick out her brother from the home he was invited to stay in by their father, but she changes the name that Vic & Adam both decided on and Vic approved?! This is not counting the way they treated him like a redheaded step-child..I dont recall any of them really trying to get to know their half-brother...making him feel like he is part of the family. NOT ONCE. We have to remember, and i have to remind myself whenever i see Adam saying/doing something i dont care for...that he was raised w/o his real father or any siblings. He was an only child, growing up believing his step-father was his biological father. He didnt know the truth until his mother was on her deathbed. I ask u, How Would YOU feel & react?? To know u had a whole other family u never even knew existed? That u werent the ONLY child after all...u actually had a brother, sisters, nephews, a niece..etc...I think that would shock anyones system.

Thinking back...i dont recall seeing any HUGS, i loves u's from anyone towards Adam. Only from his mother... :(

im not trying to make excuses for Adam, b/c he is responsible for all his actions. im only trying to understand WHY he is acting the way he is....kinda makes sense to me after i break it all down like that....... ;)

To answer ur quesion, Victor SHOULD find out b/c it was done thru the board of directors as far as Victoria taking over. As for her kicking him outta the Ranch, i am sure Adam will mention that to him when they have their lil pow wow...LOL...I doubt Victoria & Nick will get off that easy, but it will be Adam that gets the real azz whoopin. Remember how in Nick's letter from Victor he said he was the hardest on him b/c he wanted him to be more like him? Well, now that Vic sees that Nick never was & cant be b/c he is his own man, i believe that Vic NOW will instill that in Adam, seeing that its obvious he is the most like Victor...so even tho Adam is gonna get it from Victor, it will be the first lesson of many, b/c i believe he wants to toughen him up and let him know as fast as he was given control, he can lose it all even faster....

granny45

Postby granny45 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:38 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote jilltidwell: I'm sick&tired of hearing Adam saying that they had everything handed to them. He don't seem to understand that just b/c they were born into money doesn't mean that they had an easy life. I'm sick of him thinking that he is entitled just b/c he feels like he was cheated. Nick&Vikki don't deserve to be treated the way he has treated them. Adam had been causing troubled since the day he came to GC. The 1st thing he did was hit on Phyliss. He didn't know what the word no meant. Then, when he did come to work at NE, he felt it was up to him to change without telling anybody. Nevermind the fact that he went behind Vikki's back concerning business. He felt that just b/c he was Victor's son, he could do anything he wanted. Who does he think he is to fire Neil&Vikki? They know a whole lot more about Newman thgan he does. He has only been there 6 months? He shouldn't have had the power to fire anybody. I'll be glad when Victor kicks his butt. He will definitely deserve it.

ITA. Growing up with money means nothing in terms of happiness. Adam had a loving stable home life, unlike Vicky and Nick. Vicky and Nick watched their parents flounder in various states of turmoil and had to put up with their constant mate switching, including Hope, and their father's periodic abuse. If anyone is a victim of their childhood, it is them.

Adam was positively salivating at the thought of money and power. I have never seen the other two behave that way. It is a shame Adam learned nothing from Hope or Victor.

He made some very big mistakes and now he will have to suffer the consequences. How he choses to move forward will tell us everything we need to know about his character.

Totally agree Sunny! By the looks of the beginning of today's US show - Adam is about to be knocked down a few pegs and find out a little something about his father!!!!!!

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:44 pm

Quote Snizzle: Precious Adam only got what he threw out at other folks in GC...there is no innocent person...

Hey Snizzzzzzzz! I am so happy to see ur post!!! :D Everything kool? we were all worried bout u & Kristi...Have u talked to her? i hope all is good...... ;)

And yeah...No one innocent..they all guilty as far as im concerned...i just lean more towards Adam in this whole situation when i look at the big picture of it all. Even tho i do NOT like how he is acting lately at all...u gotta admit it makes the show more entertaining to watch LOLOLOL :-) I mean did u see how mean Vic looked at Nikki? I cant wait to see how he jumps all over Adam...I cant wait to see how Adam handles that! :-)

Btw...i caught a lil peek at the back of his boots the other day...YEEEE HAWWWWW :-) :-) :-)

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:45 pm

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

~Oh but it does Gommie, b/c IMO its what lead to his actions afterwards...

First of all Neil was left in charge of NE, he handed the reigns over to Victoria. Now I CAN understand him doing that to a certain extent, and that is b/c Vic was missing, so i believe Neil wanted a "Newman" running things. When Adam made that remark to him about not being a Newman, i think thats y Neil did that. Than when Victoria became in charge (all behind Adam's back mind u) whats the first thing she does? Kick him off the Ranch, the home he was invited to stay from THEIR FATHER. And than to make matters worse she changes NI back to BON. Now not only did she kick out her brother from the home he was invited to stay in by their father, but she changes the name that Vic & Adam both decided on and Vic approved?! This is not counting the way they treated him like a redheaded step-child..I dont recall any of them really trying to get to know their half-brother...making him feel like he is part of the family. NOT ONCE. We have to remember, and i have to remind myself whenever i see Adam saying/doing something i dont care for...that he was raised w/o his real father or any siblings. He was an only child, growing up believing his step-father was his biological father. He didnt know the truth until his mother was on her deathbed. I ask u, How Would YOU feel & react?? To know u had a whole other family u never even knew existed? That u werent the ONLY child after all...u actually had a brother, sisters, nephews, a niece..etc...I think that would shock anyones system.

Thinking back...i dont recall seeing any HUGS, i loves u's from anyone towards Adam. Only from his mother... :(

im not trying to make excuses for Adam, b/c he is responsible for all his actions. im only trying to understand WHY he is acting the way he is....kinda makes sense to me after i break it all down like that....... ;)

To answer ur quesion, Victor SHOULD find out b/c it was done thru the board of directors as far as Victoria taking over. As for her kicking him outta the Ranch, i am sure Adam will mention that to him when they have their lil pow wow...LOL...I doubt Victoria & Nick will get off that easy, but it will be Adam that gets the real azz whoopin. Remember how in Nick's letter from Victor he said he was the hardest on him b/c he wanted him to be more like him? Well, now that Vic sees that Nick never was & cant be b/c he is his own man, i believe that Vic NOW will instill that in Adam, seeing that its obvious he is the most like Victor...so even tho Adam is gonna get it from Victor, it will be the first lesson of many, b/c i believe he wants to toughen him up and let him know as fast as he was given control, he can lose it all even faster....

Well Jenn i disagree with the middle portion of your novel here :-) ...It wo uld be one t hing if he came to GC without that c0cky chip on his shoulder...if someone wants to blend in with their family and be accepted u dont come to down with an attitude then try to change things up either..

And if the writers would of played it right...Adam should feel betrayed by his Own mother..

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:47 pm

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

Hey Snizzzzzzzz! I am so happy to see ur post!!! :D Everything kool? we were all worried bout u & Kristi...Have u talked to her? i hope all is good...... ;)

And yeah...No one innocent..they all guilty as far as im concerned...i just lean more towards Adam in this whole situation when i look at the big picture of it all. Even tho i do NOT like how he is acting lately at all...u gotta admit it makes the show more entertaining to watch LOLOLOL :-) I mean did u see how mean Vic looked at Nikki? I cant wait to see how he jumps all over Adam...I cant wait to see how Adam handles that! :-)

Btw...i caught a lil peek at the back of his boots the other day...YEEEE HAWWWWW :-) :-) :-)

nope didnt have no power to see anything im trying to catch up with all the episodes i have missed..and yeah she is safe and fine as well..we kept in touch during the hurricane :) Back on topic...I just cant side with adam because how he came to GC with this better than thou crap....and even at the dinner nick invited him to he just had that smugness about him.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”