Gloria and Jeffrey-Spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
sarasecret007

Gloria and Jeffrey-Spoiler

Postby sarasecret007 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:45 pm

I want to petition that we kill the s/l of Gloria and Jeffery to take over Jabot. This is the dumbest s/l ever. Let Catherine keep it. She's the only one with the best interest in the company. These two are waisted s/l's on here. We have Billy Abbot coming and hopefully another ACt/actress since we lost eyel. Now we have more funds to play with.

colormebadd

Re: Gloria and Jeffrey-Spoiler

Postby colormebadd » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:06 pm

The Gloria and Jeffrey take over story line might just be the open door Jack needs to get back in some how. I have a feeling Jack wont be at RS much longer because after Victor is done with Adam I think his focus may be on destorying Jack. Nicolas and Victor may team up to buy Jack out. I wonder what Brad's gonna do? LOL I look forward to having Jack back at Jabot with Adam at his side. Hey a girl can dream. :)

Texas Sunflower

Postby Texas Sunflower » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:07 pm

I love to hate Glo and Jeff...........

Let 'em stay..

sarasecret007

Postby sarasecret007 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:13 pm

I'm not saying take them off the air I'm saying Jack can take over Jabot without Gloria. I have a funny feeling that Adam has already beaten them to it and that Adam will gang up with Jack just to get back at his father and Nick.

soapoperapimp

Postby soapoperapimp » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:43 pm

i will quiet watching if that happens because jack will get booted out!

cafn8d

Postby cafn8d » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:56 pm

Quote sarasecret007: I want to petition that we kill the s/l of Gloria and Jeffery to take over Jabot. This is the dumbest s/l ever. Let Catherine keep it. She's the only one with the best interest in the company. These two are waisted s/l's on here. We have Billy Abbot coming and hopefully another ACt/actress since we lost eyel. Now we have more funds to play with.

Hold up... I thought this was a spoiler thread! Where's the spoiler? Or were you just speculating? Ir were you actually hoping for a "Off with Gloffrey" thread?

btw, I'm more than happy to speculate or run with an "Off With Gloffrey" thread... I'm in favor of both those things! I just reallllly like my spoilers...

littlewolf1053

Postby littlewolf1053 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:12 pm

Quote colormebadd: The Gloria and Jeffrey take over story line might just be the open door Jack needs to get back in some how. I have a feeling Jack wont be at RS much longer because after Victor is done with Adam I think his focus may be on destorying Jack. Nicolas and Victor may team up to buy Jack out. I wonder what Brad's gonna do? LOL I look forward to having Jack back at Jabot with Adam at his side. Hey a girl can dream. :)

I agree with you. Before Gloria takes control of Jabot, she needs to suffer. That's the s/l that viewers want to see! Maybe control of Jabot is right on the horizon, then, BOOM! William reveals her secret and all hell breaks loose! Then, slowly but surely, Jack gets back control of Jabot and runs it with his returning siblings, Ashley and Billy. Meanwhile, Brad takes Phyllis and Nick up on their offer to work at RS. Once there he can take up trash-tabloid dirt on Jack and Victor. Sounds good to me! :D

shoozeyque2

Postby shoozeyque2 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:43 pm

They want to get even with Jill, and Kay unfortunately is the collateral damage. This is pay back from Gloria to Jill for firing her from Jabot. Jill is the target and whatever they have to do in order to pull it off, I am all for and I cannot stand Jill and I can't wait to see the look on her face when it all comes down to it. Time for a little pay back to that bi!ch Jill. It is long over due and if Gloria and Jeff can pull it off, I will be right there to watch it. Now, whether they can pull it off, is quite yet another thing.

shoozeyque2

Postby shoozeyque2 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:45 pm

I am so sick of Jack's cr@p too. I hope Victor kicks his royal arse all the way to Jupiter. It's time for Jack to pay the piper. It's way overdue. Why Sharon hasn't left him is beyond me but I think it's soon coming to fruition.

cptcabbie

Postby cptcabbie » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:30 pm

Quote Texas Sunflower: I love to hate Glo and Jeff...........

Let 'em stay..

I really hate to say this, but I have to AGREE with you, DARN it i said it. I hate to love these two actors. Gloria is reprehensible, but i still like her, because she's a good actress, and with Jeff by her side, anything can happen. Hell, let them stay.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”