So, Who is ready to see ADAM get what he deserves?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Golden Gate

Re: So, Who is ready to see ADAM get what he deserves?

Postby Golden Gate » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:30 pm

Adam is gone too far this time,he is more Reckless than smart :~ :~ :~

A M W H

Postby A M W H » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:35 pm

When Victor gets back from looking like a old, run down bomb, he will put his foot in Adam chest. When you mess with one Newman, you have messed with them all.

cats meow

Postby cats meow » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:02 pm

adam has really shown his dark side, twice with heather, and she just keeps having sex with him, can't wait for old vic to return, wonder what hope would think of her son now?

mdtuttle

Postby mdtuttle » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:05 pm

Quote Leesbaby: I can't wait to see what happens when Victor comes back and finds out JR has been a VERY NAUGHTY BOY! >)

When Victor finds out that Adam made Brad CEO of Newman Enterprises, that alone will be enough to put him over the deep end.

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:35 pm

This is hard for me to understand. For years, fans have loved Victor - the more ruthless the better. We all know he has great difficulty with cutting anyone any slack. What do you see that is so different in Adam to make you all hate him so. Victor, 1,000,000,000 - Adam -0000000. Just a little curious to me.

glamandy

Postby glamandy » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:07 pm

Quote mamabing15: [b]I can't wait for Victor to kick his ass back to were he came from shoveling cow manure that's all the snake is good for better yet maybe he should crawl back under that pile of manure the slimy obnoxious creep. >) >)
Adam will get his ass kicked farther than he thinks and sooner than he thinks...could even be in a few more days....keep watching!!!

native

Postby native » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:17 pm

I think there are a couple of charters who need to get what they deserve more than Adam. Like Gloria and Chole.

MrShadowsgirl

Postby MrShadowsgirl » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:25 pm

Quote glamandy:
Quote mamabing15: [b]I can't wait for Victor to kick his ass back to were he came from shoveling cow manure that's all the snake is good for better yet maybe he should crawl back under that pile of manure the slimy obnoxious creep. >) >)
Adam will get his ass kicked farther than he thinks and sooner than he thinks...could even be in a few more days....keep watching!!!

i cant wait either to see it ;) b/c Adam deserves it!

Daisyduke62

Postby Daisyduke62 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:32 pm

Actually I liked Adam, it was good to see a Newman other than Victor with a back bone, but today after he grabbed Heather my opinion changed. He should have never man-handled her like that, been me I would have grabbed one of them "ming vases" and smashed it over his head. >)

shoozeyque2

Postby shoozeyque2 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:10 pm

This jerk did not show once ounce of grief over Victor. Every time Victor's name was mentioned he routinely dismissed the comment as if it were business as usual. Nope, it's going to be rewarding seeing Victor take him down brick by brick and I would like to see how his sorry arse is going to respond.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”