sharon and jack

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: sharon and jack

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:58 pm

Quote Missys soaps:
Quote suzy22:
Quote Missys soaps: Jack and Phyllis make the better couple both like to gossip about another people..and don't care who there hurt..as long make feel better about them selfs...think is just horrble..how there go and Slum other people. but there off limits..someone does them back get oh whinny...So hope Jack and Sharon break up and sharon back with Nick were she Belongs with.

Why does Phyllis have to have Jack or any other man? If Sharon has to have Nick or Brad or whoever, but leave Red out of it. Jack has proven time after time that his cannot handle a strong, smart woman. NO way is Phyllis right for Jack.

I agree like to see Jack with no One he can't handle smart women..just saying Red and jack are two pea in pod how they going beyond peoples back..so to speak.Brad been with no one for while..let Jack get same treatment. ;)

What about phyllis and Brad like said he has no at the Moment?

Michelle Stafford has been at Y&R for a long time. Once PHICK is over I hope the rumors are true and she spreads her wings somewhere else. She has SO MANY fans and if she decides to go to anther soap, we will follow her.
I dont want to see such a talented actress become wallpaper. Just going around in circles bored out of her mind doing the same thing year after year.

BRAN_D

Postby BRAN_D » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:07 pm

I hate shack but I love phick and I am hoping there somewhere down the rd that Shad tries to rekindle that really hott chemistry that they had at one time they were good together I thought

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:25 pm

Quote suzy22:
Quote Missys soaps:
Quote suzy22:
Quote Missys soaps: Jack and Phyllis make the better couple both like to gossip about another people..and don't care who there hurt..as long make feel better about them selfs...think is just horrble..how there go and Slum other people. but there off limits..someone does them back get oh whinny...So hope Jack and Sharon break up and sharon back with Nick were she Belongs with.

Why does Phyllis have to have Jack or any other man? If Sharon has to have Nick or Brad or whoever, but leave Red out of it. Jack has proven time after time that his cannot handle a strong, smart woman. NO way is Phyllis right for Jack.

I agree like to see Jack with no One he can't handle smart women..just saying Red and jack are two pea in pod how they going beyond peoples back..so to speak.Brad been with no one for while..let Jack get same treatment. ;)

Michelle Stafford has been at Y&R for a long time. Once PHICK is over I hope the rumors are true and she spreads her wings somewhere else. She has SO MANY fans and if she decides to go to anther soap, we will follow her.
I dont want to see such a talented actress become wallpaper. Just going around in circles bored out of her mind doing the same thing year after year.

Yes she has many fans and many fans think she has become wallpaper in the past two years ..... I think Phyllis has been wasted being paired with Nick....when Phick is over...many Phyllis fans will actually be glad because there are lots of us that hated that s/l since it came about.

But anyways..Phyllis and Brad I would love to see.....

As far as Sharon and Jack..marriage of Convience...it's like they been married to eachother for 60 y ears or something and just putting up with one another...zzzz

Patience4u

Postby Patience4u » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:28 pm

Quote Snizzle:
Quote suzy22:
Quote Missys soaps:
Quote suzy22:

Yes she has many fans and many fans think she has become wallpaper in the past two years ..... I think Phyllis has been wasted being paired with Nick....when Phick is over...many Phyllis fans will actually be glad because there are lots of us that hated that s/l since it came about.

As far as Sharon and Jack..marriage of Convience...it's like they been married to eachother for 60 y ears or something and just putting up with one another...zzzz

Great post! I too would love to see brad / phyliss pair up but for some reason I think jack and her may try it out again and to me that is also a ZZZZZ time. ;) ;)

ratty822

Postby ratty822 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:32 pm

Quote Patience4u:
Quote Snizzle:
Quote suzy22:
Quote Missys soaps:
Quote suzy22:

Great post! I too would love to see brad / phyliss pair up but for some reason I think jack and her may try it out again and to me that is also a ZZZZZ time. ;) ;)

Brad and Phyliss would be fiery. I'd love it. >)

Missys soaps

Postby Missys soaps » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:40 pm

Brad and Phyllis Hot tempered and smart people this would make Hot Couple...and sure different..then going in Circles when comes Jack with relationship with Red head. But Shick and meant to be together forever and always.Like to see jack with no for the moment, Brad as on one for long while.
let jack boy suffer too with no one for a while.If jack Can't handle smart women then the heck with him..let him be alone for awhile.

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:45 pm

Bradley is definitely not going to be blinded by readily available couch-hootchie like Nick, so in terms of scheming, Brad is her superior match. But wouldn't a couple like this just be comprised of one betrayal and scheme after another when it comes to business and nothing but angry sex? :-) That would be fun to watch though. >) 3)

I love my Bradley, and while he can be a smug trickster when it comes to his career ambitions, he isn't a vicious person like Red, so I say no-way. Don't punish Brad with The Town Menance. Let Phyllazz go solo for awhile and just cool her jets.

When Sharon and Jack bust - which they will - Brad isnt' going to be in the picture for "the fair-haired Sharon". 3)

yrjazy

Postby yrjazy » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:52 pm

Jack can be very self absorbed at times but I disagree that Jack can't handle smart women, he enjoys a good battle of the minds. 3)

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:00 pm

Red is shizting bricks. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Any woman can tell that she is very inseucre right now.....can her fangs hang out any longer.......pathetic.

Much less that comment at the end to Sharon was uncalled for.

Why didn't Red tell Jack to stop..........someone had to...........

Oh yeah, Sharon and Nick communicate reeeeeeal well....I saw something there.....very tender. :-) :-) :-)

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:01 pm

Quote yrjazy: Jack can be very self absorbed at times but I disagree that Jack can't handle smart women, he enjoys a good battle of the minds. 3)

Jack just doesn't now when to "shut up"....that his down fall....

He should quick while he's ahead but noooooooooooo he a glutten for punishment.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”