Brad needs a SEXY young women!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
tamxxx

Brad needs a SEXY young women!

Postby tamxxx » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:46 am

I want Brad to have a sexy, young women. He still looks very young for his age, and he needs a pretty young women in his life. I miss him with Ashley ;( but now he needs someone new. :))

And i also loved him with Victoria im still holding onto the fact that Reed is going to turn out to be his son one day and then he and vicky will get back together. :D

highlite

Re: Brad needs a SEXY young women!

Postby highlite » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:59 am

Quote tamxxx: I want Brad to have a sexy, young women. He still looks very young for his age, and he needs a pretty young women in his life. I miss him with Ashley ;( but now he needs someone new. :))

And i also loved him with Victoria im still holding onto the fact that Reed is going to turn out to be his son one day and then he and vicky will get back together. :D

I agree. Brad needs a woman. I thought that the writers were going to hook him up with Skye. I thought it would have been interesting story to have the ADAM/SKYE/Brad/Heather triangle.

debrajean

Postby debrajean » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:49 am

I still like the chemistry he and Sharon had. Still hoping for that match up, Hate her with jack, no chem. Love her with Nick, but its just not gonna happen, at least not 4 a long time. I'm routing for a Brad/Sharon hook-up!! :D :-) 3)

SLEUTH

Postby SLEUTH » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:08 am

Quote tamxxx: I want Brad to have a sexy, young women. He still looks very young for his age, and he needs a pretty young women in his life. I miss him with Ashley ;( but now he needs someone new. :))

Brad does need a love interest, needs to be someone gutsy, daring, flashy, and with money. I have always thought that Reed was his son--my speculation is that Victor despised Brad so much he had the paternity results changed.

Lizzylew

Postby Lizzylew » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:23 am

Brad needs a long walk off a crap pier!

anne in the atl

Postby anne in the atl » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:26 pm

What about revisiting Heather??? Of course after he is working for Adam............

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:28 pm

Quote suzy22: [quote]Quote debrajean: I still like the chemistry he and Sharon had. Still hoping for that match up, Hate her with jack, no chem. Love her with Nick, but its just not gonna happen, at least not 4 a long time. I'm routing for a Brad/Sharon hook-up!! :D :-) 3)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Or Nick... :D

Brad definitely needs a serious love interest. What a total waste of smart, HOT guy! >( Yeah, Skye and Brad would have been great, but no. ~) Seems every guy has a love interest except Brad and poor Paul - and they both still look great.

bestlurker

Postby bestlurker » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:53 pm

Not too young though, which seems to be the trend these days.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”