Nadia's Theme

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
NDM2009

Re: Nadia's Theme

Postby NDM2009 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:55 am

I have spent the past hour trying to figure out this song...it is from the movie "Bless the Beasts and the Children" and the theme for Y&R is also from that movie (the aforementioned Cotton's Dream/Nadia's Theme) but Ana was singing a third song from the movie called "Lost." It just so happens to be the same melody as Nadia's theme, just different lyrics. I would like to be able to download Jamia's singing of this, hopefully it will find its way to iTunes. :]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bless_the_Beasts_and_Children_(soundtrack)

Missmugs

Postby Missmugs » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:31 am

Quote NDM2009: I have spent the past hour trying to figure out this song...it is from the movie "Bless the Beasts and the Children" and the theme for Y&R is also from that movie (the aforementioned Cotton's Dream/Nadia's Theme) but Ana was singing a third song from the movie called "Lost." It just so happens to be the same melody as Nadia's theme, just different lyrics. I would like to be able to download Jamia's singing of this, hopefully it will find its way to iTunes. :]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bless_the_Beasts_and_Children_(soundtrack)

Thanks for the correction...by the time I realized that it was not out little Ana doing a rendition of the song This thread was long gone through the pages...And OMG "Bless the Beast & the children by The Carpenters just kills me!! I always think of the movie w/ the same title and the kids are wanting to save the buffalo only to a have tragedy occur instead..

Oh and HOT PINK: a few months over due on this but, I wasn't offended and there was no need to apologize.. anyway, hope every one had a safe and happy New Year!

Candace

Postby Candace » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:33 am

There is already a thread about this.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”